A star in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A star in the making

After Adel Taarabts brilliant start at Italian Side AC Milan, it appears they are interested in signing him on a permanent deal. I have heard from an inside source we are interested in their forward M'baye Niang. The most likely deal is a swap, obviously with some cash going to the Serie A side.
    I've watched him closely when I went out to Italy, and found him to be exuberant, and a very exciting young talent. As a prospect for QPR, I think he would be the perfect fit into our team, regardless of what division we are in next season and I will update the forum when possible.

You sure it's not M'aybe Bollix we are looking at?
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
      You sure it's not M'aybe Bollix we are looking at?
      Ahah, I see where your coming from but this is genuine. Don't be too quick to criticise, he is a great young player

Comment

Niang - the kid who only a couple of weeks ago crashed a Ferrari, driving without insurance, and fled the scene of the crime, possibly facing time in prison? I think I'll pass!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          Niang - the kid who only a couple of weeks ago crashed a Ferrari, driving without insurance, and fled the scene of the crime, possibly facing time in prison? I think I'll pass!
          That's the reason we have a realistic chance of getting him form what I've heard

Comment

Yep that's the one ......

Comment

Sounds like a good fit to be fair.

Comment

That's hilarious! Maybe we'll get a bargain out of this

Comment

perhaps in a swap deal we then avoid any spurs cut that they are due in a sell on

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    Sounds like a good fit to be fair.
                    players caught with a bag of sniff hiding under a brass's bed wearing a nappy dont ring their brief anymore

they call phil beard
                    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Don't feel comfortable about signing players from big clubs. History has shown our failure: Parejo, PJS and Granero.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X