Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton

IM going to have to say that Charlton away is going to be my last game of the season and that's only because I've already got my tickets. IM not a season ticket holder cos i cant afford it,but with my two sons we have managed 15 games this season and now more important financial things have cropped up so that's it. The way we are playing is also very depressing and always say never again (but we always do don't we). So unless we get into the playoffs Charlton is it for us this season unless i win the lottery. All the best to the team and fans for the remainder of the hopefully successful season...U RRRRsssss

Make sure Saturday is a goodun then shanns.

I'll be there with 3100 others, should be a good atmosphere and hopefully we will get the show back on the road

Comment

Difficult time but hey it has never been easy supporting QPR.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm in the home end somewhere - think it's the stand on the left as you look from the away end. Loads of Rangers in their end for this.
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
          IM going to have to say that Charlton away is going to be my last game of the season and that's only because I've already got my tickets. IM not a season ticket holder cos i cant afford it,but with my two sons we have managed 15 games this season and now more important financial things have cropped up so that's it. The way we are playing is also very depressing and always say never again (but we always do don't we). So unless we get into the playoffs Charlton is it for us this season unless i win the lottery. All the best to the team and fans for the remainder of the hopefully successful season...U RRRRsssss
          Ok

Comment

Working...
          X