Not all bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    So are most people now finally of the view, that HR isn't the answer?

His sort of just done what Hughes has done but with loans!!
    Funny when Redknapp took over he said he didn't prefer too many loan signings.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Funny when Redknapp took over he said he didn't prefer too many loan signings.
      So you have to ask why then.

Is it because he doesn't have the money available to buy any?
      Is it because he doesn't have a clue?
      Or something else?

Comment

HR has lost all class in my opinion...

TF, the board everyone will be too scared to sack him because he is 'Arry Redknapp. Just like players do, managers go past their sell by date.

He clearly wants one last big payout and he sees this promotion bonus as it. His lost all clarity and judgement and is now being driven by his own greed.
        Now clutching at straws, grabbing anything that's available just so he can get his huge bonus at the end of the season.

All the showbiz, all the hanging out a car window on deadline day, all the 'im bigger than the club' attitude that comes with him.. its not for me anymore.
        He waited to the last min on deadline day to get strikers for one reason... HIMSELF. If it was about the club, he would of gone and got those players who were available at anytime, in the 1st week

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          We've been poor all season Yousef believe it or not.
          Ain't that the real truth (sadly)
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
          X