Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Malky MacKay please hurry up an make yourself available....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Malky MacKay please hurry up an make yourself available....

Let's face it we are not good enough against the teams that we need to be ie. the top 6.... 1 win in 9 games against teams in the top 6 and that's why we will almost certainly remain in the championship next season... Yeah I know Charlie is out and Matty Phillips and latterly Danny Simpson but Charlie has just put us in a false position....

Harry has had his chips and we need a younger man with fresh ideas.... The Dad's Army team needs to follow him to the tea shoppe too.....

Please step forward Malky MacKay and take us forward....

Harry's Has Had Enough...And So Have I Sadly...

First things first...

Harry inherited a very poor team, in a poorly run club, with a very poor culture running throughout it... Those kind of problems are not solved overnight; not solved by a few wins, not solved by clean sheets, not solved by new signings...

But, man, this is poor.

We haven't played well all season have we guys ? We are one paced, very little commitment, heavy legs in midfield, lack of heart etc etc etc.

There was a great close up today. Adkins raving, shouting, gesticulating. Harry somber. Hands in pockets. He's had enough. Maybe its age. Maybe he swimming against the tide...

My solution ? A few years in the Championship. A new younger manager. Build the club from the ground up.

Thanks Harry for coming to us. I would never have believed you could be at QPR. But, it hasn't worked, so shake hands and move on...

Malkay, come on down.

I feel sad writing this having been such a Harry fan...

Comment

Sums it up pretty well.

Comment

The sad fact of the matter is after watching skys coverage the person who seemed most gutted about qprs defeat in the last three hours was shaun derry.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
          The sad fact of the matter is after watching skys coverage the person who seemed most gutted about qprs defeat in the last three hours was shaun derry.
          So true...

Comment

Horses for courses.

Comment

We must admit that getting personalities that believe they are bigger then the club will never take you anywhere. We have so many big names joining after a successful career with bigger clubs and they just shows that we are not important for them. Sack them all with few exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                We must admit that getting personalities that believe they are bigger then the club will never take you anywhere. We have so many big names joining after a successful career with bigger clubs and they just shows that we are not important for them. Sack them all with few exceptions.
                Yeah, this
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

teams/squads on paper dont win matches......professionalism,hunger,desire do!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
                    First things first...

Harry inherited a very poor team, in a poorly run club, with a very poor culture running throughout it... Those kind of problems are not solved overnight; not solved by a few wins, not solved by clean sheets, not solved by new signings...

But, man, this is poor.

We haven't played well all season have we guys ? We are one paced, very little commitment, heavy legs in midfield, lack of heart etc etc etc.

There was a great close up today. Adkins raving, shouting, gesticulating. Harry somber. Hands in pockets. He's had enough. Maybe its age. Maybe he swimming against the tide...

My solution ? A few years in the Championship. A new younger manager. Build the club from the ground up.

Thanks Harry for coming to us. I would never have believed you could be at QPR. But, it hasn't worked, so shake hands and move on...

Malkay, come on down.

I feel sad writing this having been such a Harry fan...
                    Agree with every word apart from Malkay.

Comment

Reading, Leics, Derby, Forest...

Some of their players I have barely heard of... Outplayed our superstars...

Comment

The Harry & Niko love in!

Niko centre mid, seriously?! It seems, Harry will do anything to fit his boy in. I've seen milk turn quicker than Niko, it's an absolute farce that he even gets a game.

Had enough of Harry now. He's had enough time to put a side together and produced nothing but shite!

18 players in this season and I can count on one hand the one's actually up to the job. We've got the highest budget in the league by a million miles and are now looking over our shoulders at 7th place. Will we make the play offs? Just, in my opinion.

TF has to be asked of a few questions too. Philip Beard, has been nothing short of a disaster for this club and leaving him to deal with transfers is a joke. What exactly has TF learnt that he keeps banging on about? If he learnt anything it should be that Beard is not a football man and should have nothing to do with transfer dealings. The only thing I can see he's changed is splashing the cash on permanent signings. The problem with that being, loan deals don't work. One, two or three is fine. We currently have 7 on loan and Morrison to come. All of which will go back to their parent clubs in May and not have a care in the world regarding Queens Park Rangers. I love Tony and he will come good, but he needs to wake up and start being ruthless, starting with sacking Harry and bringing in a young, proven manager at this level, Malky Mackay.

Comment

Cant disagree with any of that

Comment

True. I am very down about the whole season even though we are in the top 3. The performances are boring and mediocre. The players are the same. Harry has gambled on this lot of clueless one pace cart horses. But there is always hope and we got to keep believing even if things look dark. We have what we got now and have to hope things change, even though it does not look that way.

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
                              Reading, Leics, Derby, Forest...

Some of their players I have barely heard of... Outplayed our superstars...

What superstars????????????????????
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X