time to unite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to unite...

every c @nt and their aunt has give it there full blast in the last week and maybe its time to show a bit of rangers. a lot have been here before and it won't be the last. end of day we are going to always have our moaners but f cuk 'em and lets crack on. rangers till i die.x
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    every c @nt and their aunt has give it there full blast in the last week and maybe its time to show a bit of rangers. a lot have been here before and it won't be the last. end of day we are going to always have our moaners but f cuk 'em and lets crack on. rangers till i die.x
    If you see a footballer size Korean lad shouting in good English accent, that would be me ;)

Comment

Ahaha! You got a male chicken??? Hahaha! Daaang!

Comment

Always happens after a poor performance, a good show tomorrow (and hopefully three points) will get the positivity back up again. High expectations this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          If you see a footballer size Korean lad shouting in good English accent, that would be me ;)
          fair play mate. if we stayed down...how would that impact on our support from that region. does being a prem team make a big difference in regards fanbase or do who do we need to sign????
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Great post Bush.

If only we had more people like you, a proper Rangers man

Comment

Are there likely to be tickets available on the gate?

Just found out I won't be needed at work tomorrow and would rather go than watch it on SKY
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

It's not the fans that need to unite....it's the players that need to. Some of them look like they're there for a free lunch.

Comment

Here here. More chance of a drought in chertsey next week though, imho
                  "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                    Are there likely to be tickets available on the gate?

Just found out I won't be needed at work tomorrow and would rather go than watch it on SKY
                    could probably still buy online, pick a nice restricted view seat in the r block and print the ticket off to make sure you dont travel down for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                      could probably still buy online, pick a nice restricted view seat in the r block and print the ticket off to make sure you dont travel down for nothing
                      "Travel down" I can see the stadium from my flat :-)

Thanks any way. No printer at my flat sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Great post Bush.

If only we had more people like you, a proper Rangers man
                        cheers mate.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Glad I went today when I wasn't going to

Comment

Originally posted by UltraPleb View Post
                            Always happens after a poor performance, a good show tomorrow (and hopefully three points) will get the positivity back up again. High expectations this season.
                            The problem is that we are having too many poor performances.

Comment

I am glad I gave my ticket away.

The players and Harry need to give the fans something to unite for.

Comment

Working...
                              X