Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactics

I just wonder how harry can get the tactics so wrong at times . Surely we have to be the team to make the most substitutions at half time . Cant win games with 45 mins . Was like watching a team of crabs going sideways at times tonight . Not very vocal either tonight

Maybe it is the other teams that has read us out. We seem to go into games thinking they are walkovers........

Comment

tactics???

Comment

Harry probably thinks tactics are little mint sweets in a plastic box....
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
          Maybe it is the other teams that has read us out. We seem to go into games thinking they are walkovers........
          Spot on. We've been bigged up too often by pundits and it almost seems like the players more than believe the hype.

Comment

Harry starting games too negative, also just think we've been found out? why are we not just going at teams? from the off put some of these teams on the back foot!

Comment

Any manager that makes half time changes realised in the first half that he ****ed up with his team selection. Fact

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Any manager that makes half time changes realised in the first half that he ****ed up with his team selection. Fact
                Yes agree been saying this for a while but got shot down in flames and the people on this board know who they are,sadly even they are
                beginning to see the light.

Tactics team selection substitutions seem strange to say the least at times,yes we have had injuries but we have also had money to spendbut not spent very wisely

Comment

I just don't think he is that bright. Fantastic jowls though.

Comment

diffenrence between first and second half yesterday proves at least to me that Harry went for a draw,because in the first half we played slow tempo and actually never look dangerous. In the second half we upped the tempo and pushed forward and looked more dangerous,but poor crossings and final passes denied open chances. So,we were two diffenrent teams yesterday and to me it looks like Harry's tactics went wrong. Of course it's difficult to play high tempo for full 90 minutes,but the squad we have we should be the team which calls the shots during the game

Comment

Originally posted by Armitt354 View Post
                      I just wonder how harry can get the tactics so wrong at times . Surely we have to be the team to make the most substitutions at half time . Cant win games with 45 mins . Was like watching a team of crabs going sideways at times tonight . Not very vocal either tonight
                      Tactics? i can totally understand why he set up the way he did last night, against Burnley we were wide open scored three but also conceded three and it could have been more. Now do you go to a team thats scored the most home goals and say we attack you attack and leave yourself wide open or do you go and be harder to play through? And apart from a poor punch from Green and a poor piece of defending on the line Derby had very little else in the way of chances, he changed it at half time because he realised we had to score , so we bought on legs and it bothered Derby , we were far better second half, but had that goal and mistake not happened 0-0 and a point we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Comment

It would help the matter if Harry will play Onuoha as one of two CB´s. He is quick and able to pick the right sort of passes,IMO.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Jordan and Bond have a say in the tactics as well, not just Harry!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Yes, I know and the fact that they left Iffy out of the team last still baffles me.
                            Last edited by Shania; 11-02-2014, 11:51 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Yes, I know but still the fact that they left Iffy out of the team last night baffles me.
                              They're all a bit Iffy if you ask me. He's playing a lot of players out of their positions and has to constantly fiddle even during the matches.

It's no excuse, should have had each position backed up really, but we ain't and it is was it is. We've completely lost our right side, Simpson and Phillips.

BAE is trying to do the left on his Jack Jones, one minute he's crossing into the box and taking corners, the next he's at the back stopping crosses into our box. Thankless task the lad has and Hoilett can't do more than half a match without clutching his thigh.

It would be interesting to see a fan manage the team for a month, see how they get on and how well or badly they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X