Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

after all that....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gravesendhoop
    Bronze Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 977

    #1

    after all that....

    I bet harry starts with AJ and Zamora up front tommorrow!
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #2
    Why not, I'd like to see that partnership at long effing last
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

    Comment

    • Bluehoop
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 9258

      #3
      Don't think any of those signings other than perhaps the young Brazil lad was signed in time - and H hasn't seen him play so no need to read the tea leaves on them. Hughes was done in time and will probably be involved is my guess - good because I wouldn't fancy Benny at right back again
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

      Comment

      • theblackmafia.
        Silver Seat
        • Sep 2009
        • 3996

        #4
        They did well at Foolham so why not....they can't keep playing s..t can they? A tad harsh on AJ I know!

        Comment

        • Kirill
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 19359

          #5
          Reunited on the pitch, they shall blossom again and score as if they were in the brothel. And the crowds in the stands shall sing Hallelujah and cream their pants.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

          http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

          How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

          Comment

          • RobertoQPR
            Bronze Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 369

            #6

            Originally posted by Bluehoop
            Don't think any of those signings other than perhaps the young Brazil lad was signed in time - and H hasn't seen him play so no need to read the tea leaves on them. Hughes was done in time and will probably be involved is my guess - good because I wouldn't fancy Benny at right back again
            Hughes and Doyle both done in time. On thread subject. Think we have done fine. Nothing spectacular but more than enough to get us up. Think Austin being so good has created an atmosphere that only he can score. Remember the first few games up until about the Leeds game where Austin barely got a goal. We were still top and Johnson etc. had chipped in between them. We'll be fine. More of a struggle without Austin but hey ho. You R's!

            Comment

            • Buffalo
              Banned
              • Jan 2013
              • 1748

              #7
              They were all done in time I think. I don't think the 24 hr time restriction applies to loaned players.

              Comment

              • HoopDoggyDogg
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 2648

                #8
                AJ n Zamora to start with Doyle coming on around the 70th minute.
                We will win 2-0 tomorrow

                Comment

                • Rebel R's
                  King of Pessimism
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12266

                  #9
                  Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
                  AJ n Zamora to start with Doyle coming on around the 70th minute.
                  We will win 2-0 tomorrow
                  Don't be so negative,6-0 win,2 for glass legs,2 for glass hips,1 for B kid and I for Wolves reserve player

                  Comment

                  • Rangers77
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 11808

                    #10
                    Bobby will step up to the plate......

                    Comment

                    • klonk
                      Silver Seat
                      • May 2011
                      • 2401

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Rangers77
                      Bobby will step up to the plate......
                      ...is the plate still in his car?

                      Comment

                      • Rebel R's
                        King of Pessimism
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 12266

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Rangers77
                        Bobby will step up to the plate......
                        But get injured on the way

                        Comment

                        • alleyhoops
                          Apprentice
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 93

                          #13
                          Any update on Simpson? I have heard people mention a month, a few weeks, and even the rest of the season. It can't be the latter, can it?

                          Comment

                          • HoopDoggyDogg
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 2648

                            #14
                            I think its about 2 months so probably won't feature till April.
                            Simpson been great for us this season as well.
                            We always seem to be the ones that get hit hard with Injuries.

                            Comment

                            • alleyhoops
                              Apprentice
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 93

                              #15
                              I am very happy we did not lose Traore in the window. I am just hoping Simpson makes it back sooner than that. Two big losses and the Austin injury is hard to fathom. I think a lot of us hoped this would not happen but had this weird feeling inside that it would. It is just terrible luck. This squad is plenty capable of winning promotion.

                              Comment

                              Working...