Charlie Austin out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin out for the season

with austin having a [potential 12 weeks out with a dislocated shoulder how now we have been hit by double hatrick lefondre not being signed we were offerd him for just 400 thousand pounds but hughes the then manager said hes useless thank you hughes i hope you rot in hell
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    with austin having a [potential 12 weeks out with a dislocated shoulder how now we have been hit by double hatrick lefondre not being signed we were offerd him for just 400 thousand pounds but hughes the then manager said hes useless thank you hughes i hope you rot in hell

Holy $hit a potential of 12 weeks out??? What do you think the minimum is???
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Will he really be out for 12 weeks or you are just guessing Ted?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Joey o'brien suffered a dislocated shoulder last night and could be out for the that long. Bit different as nothing has been confirmed regarding Charlie Boy!

Comment

Dislocated shoulders are problematic if there is ligament damage. Then you're out for some time. Physios wouldn't have let Charlie play on had that been the case. He wouldn't have been able to play on. Bruising may keep him out Sat, but hopefully he'll be back before not too long.

Comment

Charlie will play on Saturday calm down!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

STOP IT NOW. This is tosh!

The players had a gym session yesterday, no training. Austin will play on Saturday unless he gets injured in training today or tomorrow. Barton, Onouha and Benayoun all back in training today too - FACT.

Comment

We are all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to go back to sleep Ted
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

..and i've lost my dolphin
                  I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                    Charlie will play on Saturday calm down!
                    Arry just confirmed I guess!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      STOP IT NOW. This is tosh!

The players had a gym session yesterday, no training. Austin will play on Saturday unless he gets injured in training today or tomorrow. Barton, Onouha and Benayoun all back in training today too - FACT.
                      Alright pal slow down, not all of us are "in the know" how the fock are we supposed to know they had a gym session with no training.

If there's a chance Austin's going to be out injured we have every right to be concerned, apart from the odd player getting 1 he's the only player getting goals.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Alright pal slow down, not all of us are "in the know" how the fock are we supposed to know they had a gym session with no training.

If there's a chance Austin's going to be out injured we have every right to be concerned, apart from the odd player getting 1 he's the only player getting goals.
                        Common sense surely would of told you that if Austin had dislocated his shoulder then he would not of stayed on the pitch on Tuesday. It's stupid posts like this which are complete nonsense that cause the pony atmospheres we have Loftus Road and unrest between the supporters.
                        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 30-01-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Common sense surely would of told you that if Austin had dislocated his shoulder then he would not of stayed on the pitch on Tuesday. It's stupid posts like this which are complete nonsense that cause the pony atmospheres we have Loftus Road.

Him playing on, on Tuesday could have done more harm to his shoulder which only comes light on Wednesday.

..and its smart ar$es like you that cause unnecessary arguments on the forum.

Im only concerned about CA's injury.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Dislocated shoulders are tricky. I have dislocated mine 20 times, eventually I needed surgery, 3-6 month rehab and then there has been no problem since. Austin seems to have had the problem for years. Problems is, that it will happen easier and easier, as ligaments gets streched more and more. It popped out and in again against Bolton. I tried that many times too. Sometime it may feel ok after a few days. Being an athlet, Austin might be able to recover faster, I am very impressed he managed to play on against Bolton.

don't know if Austin has have surgery previously, but the club would surely gamble and dont do it mid-season. I have noticed that Austin has played with his shoulder strapped up every game since joining. There is a problem and he needs it fixed, but probably not now.

Comment

Er where has it even been said that he has dislocated his shoulder? NOWHERE. So wtf are you even going on about?

Comment

Working...
                              X