Striker in for Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker in for Saturday?

If Chas is injured we truly are fked, as the thought of the Fulham chuckle bros starting against Burnley on Sats turns my stomach.

What is the dealine for us to sign a player and him be available for Sats game? Anyone know? If it's today then Beard better pull his finger out.

Someone said on here yesterday, that Fernandes had said we would sign a striker yesterday.

Lets be honest, none of us actually know anything lol

Comment

If Belfodil is due to sign today then we have to wait for International clearance right? So unlikely he will be available for Sats....

.... Just can't stand the thought of those clowns playing in our biggest game of the season.

Comment

The thing is no one knows if this Belfodil is any good lol.

Comment

HR said this morning, its touch and go for Charlie boy.. Which basically means he will play in my opinion..

The type of guy he is, against his former club.. he'll play

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            The thing is no one knows if this Belfodil is any good lol.
            I know he's better than BZ. You me and my nan are better than BZ.

Comment

H also said it was "touch and go" or words to that effect as to whether daffodil would turn up today like he's supposed to - "this deal's been going on for about 6 weeks but you just don't know with these players and their agents".
              So you can threaten Beard as much as you like if he doesn't pull his finger out but what can he or anyone else do if the player doesn't show or his agent (in the case of Ntep) keeps plugging away for a better deal from a competitor?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Think I read somewhere that because of our 12.15 ko the player has to be signed by midday Friday to be eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                  Think I read somewhere that because of our 12.15 ko the player has to be signed by midday Friday to be eligible.
                  Thats true 24 hours before kick off

Comment

Working...
                  X