No announcement yet.

Stevie May.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Preston are getting in there... we should too.

He don't cost that much so not a big risk.

Comment

• Exactly. No brainer

Comment

• Pleased that the majority of you guys recognise that Stevie is a good performer and has tremendous potential. He is quite simply one of the best talents to emerge in Scotland in many years, is level headed and will go on to greater and better things - but for the time being we want him to get us into and win the league cup final - something a bit special for a 130 year old club that has never one a major trophy. We might be a so called small team but have a state of the art stadium, attendances that equate to about 10% of the population and a team that on its day can perform at a high level. Stevie's stock will continue to rise as it's a fair bet he will score 30+ goals this season - he will then move on with our best wishes and hopefully to a team that will give him the support he deserves ... And our club will benefit from a tidy fee that will support the youth programme that has started to produce exciting talent for the future. Hope QPR get promoted and come for Stevie with a £2m cheque (and 10% of any sell on ) to lead your charge in the premier league next season.

Comment

• His stats speak for themselves. I'm surprised no one has taken a punt on him down here. I'd love him at the R's

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            His stats speak for themselves. I'm surprised no one has taken a punt on him down here. I'd love him at the R's

Comment

• If he stays I hope you can achieve winning the cup final with him, so good luck.

He looks like a really good player and one that will get better and better.

Comment

• Good post freindly jock I hope so too
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• Thanks guys and Nuffield - you shouldn't apologise for being dyslexic just be yourself and support your team!

Maybe an end season deal for Stevie could involve a friendly - enjoy our hospitality and maybe we can show that we're more than a **** wee team! We played a turkish team in Europe last season and we have exchange visits with their fans this season !

Comment

• Could be the Scottish Charlie Austin....

Comment

• Maybe - think you got him from Swindon? Haven't seen Swindon play but I would reckon St J would be at least at their level. so gives you an idea of where Stevie is by comparison to your man - and he's just turned 21. Played in our Euro tie against rosenborg this season - gave them a torrid time and scored a sublime winner ( check it out on you tube)

Comment

• Originally posted by A friendly jock View Post
                        Maybe - think you got him from Swindon? Haven't seen Swindon play but I would reckon St J would be at least at their level. so gives you an idea of where Stevie is by comparison to your man - and he's just turned 21. Played in our Euro tie against rosenborg this season - gave them a torrid time and scored a sublime winner ( check it out on you tube)
                        From Burnley via Swindon. May has the raw potential to make it from what I've seen to be fair

Comment

• We played burnley when Owen Doyle was manager ( he went to burnley from being SJ manager ) . Pre season but we gave them a bit of a runaround! I'd say that may presently has more than just raw talent.

Comment

• Have to apologise for the dyslexia mate this site has the spelling police onto you lol
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X