Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stevie May.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 8957

    #91
    Originally posted by WCE
    I reckon that now the Belfodil deal gone t1ts up, we should make a serious play to get this fella.
    Who said it's gone t1ts up? Sky just said he's at the training ground with his agent only 2 mins ago?

    Comment

    • MYU
      Administrator
      • Mar 2009
      • 43466

      #92
      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
      Who said it's gone t1ts up? Sky just said he's at the training ground with his agent only 2 mins ago?
      Did they?

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #93
        Originally posted by Bill
        Add wickham and you got it
        And Barry Bannan.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
          Gold Seat
          • Sep 2012
          • 8957

          #94
          Originally posted by MYU
          Did they?
          Belfodil yea

          Comment

          • Mem
            Referee
            • Aug 2009
            • 2386

            #95
            Deal is off - sky have confirmed it - failure to agree personal terms

            Comment

            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
              Gold Seat
              • Sep 2012
              • 8957

              #96
              Originally posted by Mem
              Deal is off - sky have confirmed it - failure to agree personal terms
              Duck me I just watched the little bald dude talking about him.

              Oh well. Better just get in the phone to Blackburn then before we get caught out

              Comment

              • West London is Rss
                Gold Seat
                • Jun 2013
                • 6372

                #97
                They need to pull Rhodes out the bag now.. Fook it just throw 9 mill at Blackburn and go get him lol

                Comment

                • MYU
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 43466

                  #98
                  This whole thing is doing my head in.

                  Comment

                  • West London is Rss
                    Gold Seat
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 6372

                    #99
                    Spot on MYU.. just about had enough of speculation now. Sorta want the window to be finished already

                    Comment

                    • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                      Gold Seat
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 8957

                      #100
                      Originally posted by West London is Rss
                      They need to pull Rhodes out the bag now.. Fook it just throw 9 mill at Blackburn and go get him lol
                      The sale of Remy will pay that back surely

                      Comment

                      • Mem
                        Referee
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 2386

                        #101
                        I just hope that it doesn't put a dampner on the whole season. I wouldn't want to be in the company of Harry right now! Beard seems to struggle at transfer negotiations. Roll on end of transfer window - very depressing and a huge distraction

                        Comment

                        • Rebel R's
                          King of Pessimism
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 12266

                          #102
                          Originally posted by MYU
                          This whole thing is doing my head in.
                          Me too, this window has been a complete disaster

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23558

                            #103
                            Originally posted by MYU
                            This whole thing is doing my head in.
                            I don't mind United but I thought you would of been v happy with Mata plus plenty more money for moyes to spend mate?
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Gold Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 8957

                              #104
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                              I don't mind United but I thought you would of been v happy with Mata plus plenty more money for moyes to spend mate?
                              Huh?

                              Comment

                              • WeAreQPR12
                                C Club
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 23558

                                #105
                                Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                                Huh?
                                Myu is a manchester utd fan but he owns a qpr forum so QPR are like his 2nd team now.
                                I played sunday league football today.

                                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                                Comment

                                Working...