Don't know who he was watching. Maybe just a general scouting trip.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Kolbeinn Sigþórsson - Redknapp at Ajax/Feyenoord game tonight
Collapse
X
-
-
Given that we're looking at Strikers at the moment, a guess would be:
Ajax
Kolbeinn Sigþórsson - 23yrs
Viktor Fischer - 19yrs
OR
Feyenoord
Graziano Pellè - 28yrsComment
-
-
It is Kolbeinn Sigþórsson from what I've been hearing. Good player, quite strong and fast. Still would prefer Finnbogasson"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Translation:
A move to England beckons for Ajax Kolbeinn Sigthórsson. Queens Park Rangers is charmed by the Icelandic striker of Ajax.
A delegation of QPR Wednesday was present in the Arena during the cup match with Feyenoord (3-1 win). Among other manager Harry Redknapp of The Hoops was present, but he will become, because Sigthórsson only occurred to the final stage. much wiser
QPR has his interest Sigthórsson not yet made concrete by introducing a bid. Also, the club from West London has not been officially reported in Amsterdam for a takeover.
Sigthórsson is divided into the Premier League's top scorer with seven goals Ajax. Nevertheless, the former player of AZ is not guaranteed a starting place. Although he could start Sunday's match against PSV (1-0 win) and the only goal left a note, Bojan Krkic was Wednesday evening in the cup match with Feyenoord preferred.
QPR this season is all a return to the Premier League, where relegated last season. The run lender Tony Fernandes club is second in the Championship, a place that at the end of the season is good for promotion.
Despite high rankings is making goals the major problem of QPR, which only scored 31 times in 26 matches. This makes it even less productive than, say, number nineteen Sheffield Wednesday (32 goals).Comment
-
-
First post
Just wanted to say that you have to be careful when it comes to strikers in the Eredivisie as the standard of defending over there is appalling. Quite a few strikers in the dutch league have failed to make an impact in other leagues because of this.Comment
-
And quite a few have made an impact!! its the same for most foreign leaguesComment
-
Brilliant... If we sign him we have a song already...Comment
-
Dutch media are linking QPR with a move for Ajax striker Kolbeinn Sigþórsson.
It comes after Rangers boss Harry Redknapp travelled to watch Ajax’s 3-1 win against Feyenoord on Wednesday, when Iceland international Sigþórsson, 23, came on as a second-half substitute.
Redknapp is keen to sign at least one forward and is looking at possible options in Europe as clubs in England are apparently reluctant to sell.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
Comment