Our rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our rivals

...if indeed we can still be seen as competing with such teams. Newcastle are fairly close to securing Harewood on loan and West Brom want Kamara on loan. Us? :eyes_droped:

we just want our next manager.real ambition that,start at the top
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

maybe next time we advertise for a manager we should do so in the holiday jobs section. "seasonal work. Likely to last a fortnight. Big pay off opportunities. No experience or ability necessary. Long term unemployed and mentally handicapped considered. An interest in football an advantage though not essential. Apply in the loosest confidence to Gianni Paladini."

Comment

If Kamara goes elsewhere other than us...I'll be hugely dissapointed at our s**t ambition and lack of knowledge of who's available. From what I hear, we wanted to buy him but they wanted £6m?

If we haven't got the brains to enquire about a loan, what does that say about our transfer system?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

The thing is that we have already got a huge squad. Like them or not, we are laiden with attacking players. Why not give Balanta and Pellicori a go? Give them a run in the team. In my opinoin, going out and filling a team with loan players will destroy team morale and breed more inconsistency.

We have a new manager and new players who play a different system and style to last season. Give them time.

We can't expect to succeed overnight.

Comment

see where you are coming from bobby boy - the problem is all our strikers are crap.

Comment

Working...
            X