BAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAE

That touch 2nd half running to the touch line and bringing the ball down dead coming from over his head. Was absolute class. End of

Motm for me sparxs ,the lads different gravy
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

He made 3 or 4 touches today that Adel would have been proud of - Just imagine what he could do if he could be a little more @rsed.....?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
        He made 3 or 4 touches today that Adel would have been proud of - Just imagine what he could do if he could be a little more @rsed.....?
        I think that's just the way he appears, he does go flying into quite a few challenges and is quite committed I'd say(especially when compared to last year's bunch!), and gets into quite a few decent positions attacking wise. Also, rarely see anyone beat or get past him.

Comment

Fair points Cat, on the downside -
          Occasionally gets caught out being too far up the pitch and no attempt to recover. Happened twice today which left Hill in no mans land and we nearly conceeded both times.
          1st off the pitch, sometimes beating the end of the final whistle ! Never applauds the fans.

But he's still far too good for the Championship. We're fortunate to have him.

Comment

Working...
          X