yet another striker muck up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another striker muck up

me and factomondo both looked at wells of huddersfield and claimed him to be the new defoe,the price 4 million,would have guaranteed promotion

now i cant believe what im hearing qpr are prepairing to give west ham 4 million for another bobby zamora

why oh why cant we buy strikers,how difficult is it to look at the wikipedia then look at what a player can return in a season

goalscorers are the most important players on the pitch,if we get a serious injury to austin our dreams are finished,come on rangers get it sorted
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Thankfully it seems we are no longer interested in Maiga, or he turned us down if you read certain newspapers.

Either way im happy.

Comment

You both should send your cv's into the club. They have vacancies in catering.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Interesting. Not sure what your point is but hey ho.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Interesting. Not sure what your point is but hey ho.
          Was referring to Ted and Factmo scouting ability.

Comment

Why would we have paid 4mil for Wells, when he went for 1.3?

Comment

Can just see us f*&king up another striker and then Harry saying "Well, he was a top, top player on Wikipedia."

Comment

Maybe qpr haven't got 4 million to spend on another striker, it may have to be a loan till the end of the season and see where we are. Still have loads of big earners on our books out on loan or here making tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  Can just see us f*&king up another striker and then Harry saying "Well, he was a top, top player on Wikipedia."
                  I have got a feeling that Ipswich result will come back and haunt us. I think it has given false hope that we have enough. Harry seems to like Zamora and they kept going on about Zamora's goal on london calling and not mentioning the fact it's his 1st for 150 years against some under 14's.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Thankfully it seems we are no longer interested in Maiga, or he turned us down if you read certain newspapers.

Either way im happy.
                    Harry, Wally and Joe gave him less than 90 mins I believe before recognising that he was absolute dogshit. If he's saying anything else about turning us down, it's utter BS. He was keen.
                    Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I have got a feeling that Ipswich result will come back and haunt us. I think it has given false hope that we have enough. Harry seems to like Zamora and they kept going on about Zamora's goal on london calling and not mentioning the fact it's his 1st for 150 years against some under 14's.
                      As said over Christmas never get to high with a victory and never get to low with a defeat

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        You may be right on the false hope front but there is no doubt that HR and the club already recognise that we don't "have enough" and are actively looking for new players. Having said that, I doubt that they see the same level of need and urgency as some on here.

Comment

Wikipedia? Best Ted Post Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Steady on i'm in catering!! were not all the same you know...

Comment

well

well i was in catering for a short while but i chased some chelsea fan around the kitchen with a razor sharp knife and got the sack its not a good idea giving me or factomondo razor sharp knifes we must not6 go into catering,neither caterham which is near palace we got into another big argument with some palace fans over there,in fact i was wondering could any of you guys employ me im very good at walking dogs
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X