Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Get Tickets?

Hello,

R's fan here from the states. I will be taking a trip in March, I am currently just trying to catch a game in any city that I will be in and right now it looks like that's in Barcelona. What are some of the more reliable ticket exchanges to buy tickets? I am not sure where to look for them besides the team's website.

I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

I've never bought a ticket in Spain but I always think the best option is to buy directly from the club.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

You can always get barca tickets on places like groupon mate . Very reputable and often involves something thrown in for good measure

Comment

I've just googled how to buy barca tickets online and there are loads of links including sites for tourists and various forums . Probably best to start here . Good luck

Comment

I went in december, unluss it is el classico you can just turn up at the ground and buy them. I paid 90 euro for 2 decent tickets.

Comment

Get from the ground, the tourist places rip you off.

The beer in the ground is non alcoholic by the ground. We never realised!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Get from the ground, the tourist places rip you off.

The beer in the ground is non alcoholic by the ground. We never realised!
              Haha, exactly what I did. We got into the ground and went to one of the food stall and got 2 estrellas, they look just like the normal cans. Some big fat moose-pig tripped over her cankles and knocked mine out my hands, I went to get another one, asked the bird for a beer, she said they only sell non-alcoholic and told me they only sell them in the ground. Didn't tell my mate and just kept on getting him beers, he couldn't work out why he werent getting pissed.

Comment

Viagogo.

All European games & secure. I've seen Barca games on there for €30 what you'd pay a tout if you're lucky. Only problem is sometimes it's hard to get 2 together. If it's just you happy days.

Comment

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                  X