Tony mills sing his name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony mills sing his name

I'm sure a lot of you have read about this lads battle with cancer which unfortantly he's be diagnosed terminal.
    His family and friends started a campaign on twitter to get him down to rangers one last time.
    Joey, Tony f and Ian Taylor have arranged for the family to have an amazing day.
    Let's show the world who qpr are and sign this lads name as loud as you can and give him a day to remember.
    U RRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

Fair play to the club for sorting this out. Hope Tony mills and his family have a day to remember. Small gestures like this go a long way
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Fair play or all involved & let's sing loud & proud for Tony

Comment

Great post Moon. This is a sad story I recently noticed on Facebook.
        Is it this Saturday he is coming then?

Comment

To clear up any confusion it's not this Saturday.

Received this from Ian Taylor:

"Some of you may be aware of an internet campaign to help raise funds for Tony Mills, a QPR fan who is suffering from terminal brain cancer, to attend his final game at Loftus Road.

Here is the link – http://www.zequs.com/campaign/tonymi...r#.Uteg1bT6T0f

Both Tony Fernandes and Joey Barton have been tweeting about it and we will be supporting the family in their quest to make Tony’s day a really special one.

The match we have in mind is the Reading home fixture on Sunday 16th February 2014 – 3.30pm kick-off.

I will provide you with more details when I can, but for the time being I just wanted you to be aware of the above - especially the game we have in mind, as some messageboard users are suggesting it’s this weekend he’s coming.

Regards
          Ian

Ian Taylor
          Head of Media & Communications
          Queens Park Rangers FC"

Comment

puts new signings/promotion/new ground.....all into perspective when confronted by this brave little lad and his families battle...........heart goes out to them!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              puts new signings/promotion/new ground.....all into perspective when confronted by this brave little lad and his families battle...........heart goes out to them!
              Ditto.........

Comment

Hope everyone one of us gives our all for this little lad.heartbreaking, me and mine will sing our hearts out.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Really good to hear that our club is going to make Tony and his family's day really special. Hope you have a wonderful day Tony.

Comment

Fantastic gesture from the club that I'm sure would mean the world to him & his family. Hearing things like this are tragic and really do put things in perspective & make you appreciate how lucky you are.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Fantastic gesture from the club that I'm sure would mean the world to him & his family. Hearing things like this are tragic and really do put things in perspective & make you appreciate how lucky you are.
                      Too right, couldn't imagine if anything happened to my little one. Hope he gets the day he deserves.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's not a child who is ill , it's his old man who is ill .

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          I'm pretty sure it's not a child who is ill , it's his old man who is ill .

You are correct.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X