For all Those that went to Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laughing at us

laughing at us ER I DONT THINK SO,they are jealous as we are considerd to be one of the most vociferous singers in london,and we are led by the very iconic jeromino king of all the indian peoples and
    one of hounslows top boys
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
      Awful song in the first place (was funny the once) and we've just nicked it and put two random players in. I shrunk back in my seat when I heard that crank up. The six fingered tractor boys were laughing at us.
      It's light hearted fun which created a great atmosphere ?? Don't care if they were laughing . Bet they wernt laughing at full time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        laughing at us ER I DONT THINK SO,they are jealous as we are considerd to be one of the most vociferous singers in london,and we are led by the very iconic jeromino king of all the indian peoples and
        one of hounslows top boys
        Medication not working today Ted?
        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
          Awful song in the first place (was funny the once) and we've just nicked it and put two random players in. I shrunk back in my seat when I heard that crank up. The six fingered tractor boys were laughing at us.
          Why on earth do you care what people think?

Comment

jeez loiuse.......merry christmas every body is one of the worse songs ever but 'everyone' sings it at crimbo........lighten up jonathon and join in the fun!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              jeez loiuse.......merry christmas every body is one of the worse songs ever but 'everyone' sings it at crimbo........lighten up jonathon and join in the fun!
              Facto, you must have had a good night - the single best thing you've posted here in since reacquainting yourself with a ball and chain old chap
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Facto, you must have had a good night - the single best thing you've posted here in since reacquainting yourself with a ball and chain old chap
                not sure how to take that bluey old bean.................the love of a beautiful woman does make me hear songbirds and angelic harpsicords!

Comment

I taped us singing it on my mobile and have watched it back a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    not sure how to take that bluey old bean.................the love of a beautiful woman does make me hear songbirds and angelic harpsicords!
                    Lucky you, I'm getting to old too keep up with the pace of "no limits" but the song keeps popping up and it's causing coitus interuptous now
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I taped us singing it on my mobile and have watched it back a few times
                      Haha love it. Any way of putting it on here
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Johnny was 'tightlipped' and didn't join in then!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Haha love it. Any way of putting it on here
                          Will do if someone can talk me through how to do it

Comment

i know how to post xhamster clips if ithelps westie??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Will do if someone can talk me through how to do it
                              Nice one mate. Although you are talking to the wrong person when it comes to that sought of thing
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Johnny was 'tightlipped' and didn't join in then!
                                Damn straight!
                                Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Working...
                                X