Adam Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Johnson

He got a hatrick on the weekend and Sunderland are still happy to let him leave. So far only fulham and c.palace are interested in him. I've always rated him and think he could bring plenty of creativity to the midfield and on the wing.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

And people wonder why this site was once Christened "fantasy island"....

Comment

Wouldn't want him anyway. Far too overrated and 2 or 3 classy performances a season doesn't make a good player
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We really, really don't need another winger, got enough young quality in Traore, Hoilett and Phillips which should be enough for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          And people wonder why this site was once Christened "fantasy island"....
          Quite surprised that a mod would criticise an opinion this way, sets a poor example IMO.

I think it's a good shout. If Fulham and palace can afford him then so can we. Might enjoy a promotion chasing team to a relegation battle, and would supply good service to Charlie.

Comment

Top quality player for me but apparently comes with a lot of baggage. Massive boozer from what I've heard, apparently that's why things never worked out at City. I'm guessing it's also the reason Sunderland are listening to offers!

Comment

Originally posted by UltraPleb View Post
              We really, really don't need another winger, got enough young quality in Traore, Hoilett and Phillips which should be enough for years to come.
              Don't you mean Phillips and at a push Traore.
              You don't get a nickname like "toilet" from being a quality player.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                Quite surprised that a mod would criticise an opinion this way, sets a poor example IMO.

I think it's a good shout. If Fulham and palace can afford him then so can we. Might enjoy a promotion chasing team to a relegation battle, and would supply good service to Charlie.

My thoughts exactly.

Although Tarbie makes a very good point about his boozing. The last thing we need is to bring back any sough of trouble making. But that aside IMO a great signing
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Don't you mean Phillips and at a push Traore.
                  You don't get a nickname like "toilet" from being a quality player.
                  - agree, traore has potential to be our solution on the left if he can be consistent. Hoillet has been nothing g but a disappointment since he arroved. Imo he can jog on.

Comment

I think we need another left footed winger, but it won't be him.

Comment

There aren't too many Premier league players that would drop down to a championship side (all be it a promotion chasing one)..bit of dreamland if anyone thinks Johnson would come to us. We need to look at good championship players that can make the step up to Premier league.

Comment

IIRC he was good friends with the keeper from Rushden and Diamonds who allegedly took his own life due to an affair with John Terry's brother about 2 years ago. I think they were both trainees together at Middlesboro academy

Comment

IIRC he was good friends with the keeper from Rushden and Diamonds who allegedly took his own life due to an affair with John Terry's brother about 2 years ago. I think they were both trainees together at Middlesboro academy
                          Remember that story.The guy hung himself after he found out Terry's brother was banging his missus.

Typical Terry,and keeping up the family image for being low life scumbags.

Comment

adam johnson is a real class player which begs the question why he isnt playing at a top four club and why a relegation haunted team are willing to let him go after his 3 goals for them. i think its all down to his boozing , i was told last season by a couple of sunderland fans that the lad has a real problem with it, great shame really as i think the lad has massive natural talent!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Got a view of our accounts have you? In case you hadn't noticed, we aren't a PL team anymore. We are burdened by a number of players that are likely still on PL wages but without the PL income. Not saying that you are wrong, because I don't know any more than you, but that is a bold statement to make IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X