Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ross McCormack

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yousef
    Gold Seat
    • Jul 2009
    • 9553

    #1

    Ross McCormack

    After Leeds big defeat yesterday, I think Leeds season will be difficult they may not make it to the play off. I know he has signed new contract with Leeds but I think we should try to bid for him. He is the type of player we need as he links with midfielders, know where the goal is and have enough experience in the league.
    QPR fan since1987

    @yousef_qpr
  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #2
    Not a bad shout mate. Definitely rate the lad.

    Comment

    • Jogo
      No. 10
      • Apr 2012
      • 2192

      #3
      Leeds aren't likely to let go their only decent striker, especially if they are shipping goals at the back.

      Comment

      • stan_bowles
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 8391

        #4
        Originally posted by Jogo
        Leeds aren't likely to let go their only decent striker, especially if they are shipping goals at the back.
        Yeah.

        Quality player but they would be suicidal to sell him.

        Comment

        • theblackmafia.
          Silver Seat
          • Sep 2009
          • 3996

          #5
          Why do we have to keep having threads about 'should we sign....'? The debate is pointless. At least if we have actually been linked to a player via HR or someone of note I'd understand, but these threads are ridiculous. Yes it's a fans forum and yes, I don't have to read them and yes, I am probably miserable and yes, it's probably interesting to some (God knows why), but seriously?

          We get threads like 'why don't we try a sneaky bid for....', or, 'He's coming back from injury, why don't we try to loan him....', or, 'Look at this Youtube video, wow, he's great, why don't we....'.

          I DON'T UNDERSTAND

          Comment

          Working...