Who is Harry's Striker Target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Harry's Striker Target?

I think it was Defoe, but as Spurs have the fee already in the bank from Toronto and can keep him until the End of Feb I can't see Spurs loaning him to us.
    Defoe also scored today and will want to stay in the Premiership until the move comes.

Then we have Carlton Cole.
    None of us wanted him, but also scored today and has played his part in keeping Allardyce in a job for the moment.

Crouch.
    He is always linked with a move to us, but surely if we wanted him then a bid would have been tabled by now?

I don't believe any of the gossip of the Inter player linked as Harry will go for someone that he knows can do a job for us in this league, and also if we go up.

I am starting to believe that the Target is now Rhodes, Blackburn won't sell him until they have played there replay against Man City but I do think we may table a bid for him soon.

Seriously though, I doubt it, but I hope you are right!

Comment

How do you add the movie clips? I tried earlier but I just left a link!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        How do you add the movie clips? I tried earlier but I just left a link!
        They aren't movie clips really, just animated gifs. Click the square picture icon (3rd from the right) at the top of the reply box. Then copy the Link to the gif into the box. If in doubt, click on go advanced and preview your post before posting.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Jordan Rhodes...sell Remy get him in....its been the plan all summer....shhhh

haha

Comment

Except we can't sell him till the summer

Comment

Finnbogasson from Herenveen.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Troy Deeney. Watford season is over now. They might as well let us buy him
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Arthur Scargill

Comment

Only solid evidence is that we're after Belfodil from Inter. Harry has been quoted as saying we are interested. Not even sure what's happing with that cos there's West Ham after him too.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      I think it was Defoe, but as Spurs have the fee already in the bank from Toronto and can keep him until the End of Feb I can't see Spurs loaning him to us.
                      Defoe also scored today and will want to stay in the Premiership until the move comes.

Then we have Carlton Cole.
                      None of us wanted him, but also scored today and has played his part in keeping Allardyce in a job for the moment.

Crouch.
                      He is always linked with a move to us, but surely if we wanted him then a bid would have been tabled by now?

I don't believe any of the gossip of the Inter player linked as Harry will go for someone that he knows can do a job for us in this league, and also if we go up.

I am starting to believe that the Target is now Rhodes, Blackburn won't sell him until they have played there replay against Man City but I do think we may table a bid for him soon.
                      Wasn't he in AIRPLANE

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                        Only solid evidence is that we're after Belfodil from Inter. Harry has been quoted as saying we are interested. Not even sure what's happing with that cos there's West Ham after him too.
                        I don't see us buying a forward at the moment,most likely route is someone on loan,no idea who.

I think we may sign a central defender and really hope we do for obvious reasons.

I also think another midfield dynamo.

Reasoning financial restraints and TF,S hands have been burnt too often.

Any outright singings will be from the middle to lower end of the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          I don't see us buying a forward at the moment,most likely route is someone on loan,no idea who.

I think we may sign a central defender and really hope we do for obvious reasons.

I also think another midfield dynamo.

Reasoning financial restraints and TF,S hands have been burnt too often.

Any outright singings will be from the middle to lower end of the market.
                          Jesus bill I actually agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Troy Deeney. Watford season is over now. They might as well let us buy him
                            Good shout.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X