Ideal Realistic Striker(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Ntep coming I reckon. Maybe even crouch.
    I bet he will come to us.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I was listening to talk sport last night and one of the presenters was hinting at crouch coming to Apr in this window. Took it with a pinch of salt but would be happy with him and ntep and Ronaldo!

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
        I remember reading that there was a possible loan swap last january, crouch for hoilett, which fell through at the last minute, should give that another go imo
        I think that was Obemwingie

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          I was listening to talk sport last night and one of the presenters was hinting at crouch coming to Apr in this window. Took it with a pinch of salt but would be happy with him and ntep and Ronaldo!
          ok, now I understand why he was in tears on telly the other night, he knew he was off to QPR
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I think that was Obemwingie
            i thought it was the baggies that pulled the plug on that one cos they got the hump seeing him turn up at the training ground on on sky deadline day extravaganza even though they didnt let him in that was enough for wba - just going by what i read anyway

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
              i thought it was the baggies that pulled the plug on that one cos they got the hump seeing him turn up at the training ground on on sky deadline day extravaganza even though they didnt let him in that was enough for wba - just going by what i read anyway
              http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-brom-transfer

Comment

Redknapp signed Marco Boogers for West Ham on the strength of a VHS tape so god knows what rubbish we are gonna end up with.

Comment

Working...
                X