No announcement yet.

west hams support at forest...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west hams support at forest...........

fair play to em when we mustered 800 with free travel!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

ours was boxing day ,for a televised evening match ,so its not cricket to compare imo Facto...
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

theirs is televised vesps...'meaningless' fa cup tie.....ours was top of table clash.....free travel.....they have about 3k!

Comment

The guy who scored the penalty, abdoun, and who terrorsed us is a class act on both wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          theirs is televised vesps...'meaningless' fa cup tie.....ours was top of table clash.....free travel.....they have about 3k!
          early kick off too. Fair play to them

Comment

deeps my point was that talk of 40000 super stadia really is wishful thinking.........we'd never fill it in a month of man utd games!

Comment

Boxing day though Facto............
              But also West Ham are a bigger club then us ,there`s no denying it
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

deeps my point was that talk of 40000 super stadia really is wishful thinking.........we'd never fill it in a month of man utd games!
                How can you make a comparison when they sell out already at uptown park,Surely you should be comparing it with Fulham who used to have gates of 2k?

Comment

Can't really compare a boxing day,televised evening game,to a normal sunday lunchtime televised game IMO.

Back home at a sensible time for work tomorrow.

Comment

im being mis interpretated.....i dont think we will ever need 40000 size stadia.....30000 be more than ample.........dont wanna see us play in half empty arena every other week!

Comment

im being mis interpretated.....i dont think we will ever need 40000 size stadia.....30000 be more than ample.........dont wanna see us play in half empty arena every other week!
                      Yeah,would end up having one stand closed off and keeping supporters together in the other stands.

Comment

Can't watch the Forest/Wham game, Clarke Carlisle's dreary tone sends me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          Can't watch the Forest/Wham game, Clarke Carlisle's dreary tone sends me to sleep.
                          Hahaha just woken up, now I know why I fell asleep.

Do like these two clubs though.

Comment

Quality support by spam but two big differences was that we had no trains to get home on and Boxing Day people were at families so couldn't make the trip. I was lucky I drove but others may not of had that option so you can't really compare the two games although we defo wouldn't of taken 3,000 whatever.

Comment

4-0

Comment

Working...
                              X