• Show
Clear All

• Redknapp in!

Comment

• Redknapp shake it all about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        What you on about?!!

I post on here a number of times every day. Posted after we won on Saturday and was posting praise for Joey Barton after his interview on Player the other day. If you don't agree with my views that's fine but don't talk sh*t!
        Havent seen you post once mate. Ill apologise if im wrong.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What you on about?!!

I post on here a number of times every day. Posted after we won on Saturday and was posting praise for Joey Barton after his interview on Player the other day. If you don't agree with my views that's fine but don't talk sh*t!

you have to sign a register when you log on now tarbie. let the pro harry mob know your still around lol
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Where were you, where were you, Where were you last Saturday.
            I'm not sure about you mate, but I'm not over the moon with clubs current predicament. We're financially screwed and the current manager and playing staff are doing their best to rob us of the promotion that might just stop us from facing a transfer embargo, a huge fine and maybe even the prospect of going back into administration. It hurts me just thinking about it!

So you carry on cracking jokes and shooting down anyone with the balls to speak up and actually call the situation how it is and I'm gonna take myself to bed.
            Last edited by Tarbie; 11-03-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me at all if Harry gets the boot- he doesn't seem to care when we get beat- just makes excuses - I've had enough this season, it's becoming a huge anticlimax

Comment

I'm not sure about you mate, but I'm not over the moon with clubs current predicament. We're financially screwed and the current manager and playing staff are doing their best to rob us of the promotion that might just stop us from going back into administration. It hurts me just thinking about it!

So you carry on cracking jokes and shooting down anyone with the balls to speak up and actually call the situation how it is and I'm gonna take myself to bed.
                Oh dear, what's happened, had a bad day? PMT? Something serious?
                QPR lost, don't have nightmares, it'll all be better in da morning, sleepy well!

Comment

I'm not sure about you mate, but I'm not over the moon with clubs current predicament. We're financially screwed and the current manager and playing staff are doing their best to rob us of the promotion that might just stop us from facing a transfer embargo, a huge fine and maybe even the prospect of going back into administration. It hurts me just thinking about it!

just put him on ignore mate , the bloke is a complete bellend, seems to love taking the pish outta people and im not sure why! Aspergers maybe?
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    just put him on ignore mate , the bloke is a complete bellend, seems to love taking the pish outta people and im not sure why! Aspergers maybe?
                    Sound advice!

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Oh dear, what's happened, had a bad day? PMT? Something serious?
                      QPR lost, don't have nightmares, it'll all be better in da morning, sleepy well!
                      Clunge
                      "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Well said mate.
                        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin mcleod View Post
                          did the hard work of searching for the first and earliest thread to save you the trouble lads.
                          thanks mate your a star!

Comment

• Originally posted by myword View Post
                            clunge
                            i concur , clunge of the highest order!

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              i concur , clunge of the highest order!
                              Might even go as far as "Mothers Clunge"!!!

Comment

• here is what harry thought about tonight.................

“I thought it would be a hard game tonight but it wasn’t in the end even though we got beat. For 80 minutes tonight it was as good as I have seen us play all season long.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/11...sDMrzFzxR1e.99
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X