Will harry quit if we don't get promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will harry quit if we don't get promoted

He has already stated that promotion is the aim for this season and to not to do that would be a failure,with that in mind should he/ will he quit if we fail.Personally I think he should quit if we fail,we have a huge amount of talent( just no fit strikers) and most soccer experts say we have the best squad in the league so we should gain promotion,but alas I don't think we will.

No.

Doesn't matter what anybody says about our squad, football is not and never has been an exact science. We have proven that over the last two years - weren't we too good to go down from the PL? It has also been proven many times over by other teams.

Comment

I think ye should quit your armchair whinging Matt-chew, you wan my shoo???
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Bhilain nua sasta mo cara
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          He has already stated that promotion is the aim for this season and to not to do that would be a failure,with that in mind should he/ will he quit if we fail.Personally I think he should quit if we fail,we have a huge amount of talent( just no fit strikers) and most soccer experts say we have the best squad in the league so we should gain promotion,but alas I don't think we will.
          Hopefully he will **** off earlier than that.......Like Wednesday

Comment

At least my threads bring you out of the closet,sorry I mean woodwork,so Merry guy, do you think harry will get us promoted this season?

Comment

No, I don't and if we fail he should be publicly flogged on shepherds bush green as any manager with this squad at his disposal should be able to
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

What a load of shet!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  What a load of shet!!
                  So you think he is doing a good job then

Comment

Just think its crazy having a thread questioning if we should sack the manger if we don't get promoted.

Talk about supporting the cause.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry will only walk away once he gets a better offer.
                      If he does, he does.......I'm not that bothered to be honest.

Comment

He failed last season and didn't quit.

Show me the money.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Just think its crazy having a thread questioning if we should sack the manger if we don't get promoted.

Talk about supporting the cause.
                          No you obviously didn't read the thread title,I asked will he quit,I never said he should be sacked

Comment

QUIT????? If arry cant get us promoted with this squad and the money he has to get reinforcements then he should be sacked! i dont think quit even comes into to it to be honest mate!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              No you obviously didn't read the thread title,I asked will he quit,I never said he should be sacked
                              Yep your right rebel I miss read the thread, my apologies.

But what its worth I hope he stays.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X