Today's lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's lineup

I really liked today's lineup! Barring Austin, that is possibly our strongest 11! Thoughts??

Well if it is we are in trouble, we had 2 great opportunities this week against poor opposition and how many shots on target did we have combined in those games and how many clear cut chances did we create ?

Comment

Watford and Forest are not poor; both got decent Championship squads, challenging for a top 6 place. Some of you lot drive me mental!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Watford and Forest are not poor; both got decent Championship squads, challenging for a top 6 place. Some of you lot drive me mental!
        Watford and forest were there for the taking - FACT

Comment

Watford- yes, Forest- not exactly. But yeah it is embarrassing losing to a team with a defender up top! To be fair, that's been our toughest run of games so far, it's over, a good result v Donny could sort us out

Comment

Watford- yes, Forest- not exactly. But yeah it is embarrassing losing to a team with a defender up top! To be fair, that's been our toughest run of games so far, it's over, a good result v Donny could sort us out
            You would think so but Donny attack more than Watford

Comment

I'm just trying to spread positive vibes guys, embrace them!

Comment

I'm just trying to spread positive vibes guys, embrace them!
                It's very difficult to when iv seen every game this season and not in one have I got excited, the squad we have we should be putting a lot of these teams away

Comment

I agree, there hasn't been much excitement; but even when we've been average we've dug out some decent results. Yeovil away we should've lost but managed a win, Birmingham and Ipswich at home we were terrible but ground out 2 wins. Lets enjoy being near the top while we can, because as soon as it all goes wrong you'll regret it!

Comment

Working...
                  X