loan Tarrabt out to Leicester and burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loan Tarrabt out to Leicester and burnley

for free, that should help us out he seems to be the relegation talisman and he was not even on there bench
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    for free, that should help us out he seems to be the relegation talisman and he was not even on there bench
    Bit harsh to blame a player for a 6-0 defeat when he wasn't even on the bench. Have you checked if he was injured because he was their motm in their last game...?

Comment

Nuffield like me is a big fan of Adels ability he is only having a laugh
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Why wasn't he on the bench?

Wasn't it only last week the new manager was saying that he was going to wipe the slate clean and give him a fresh start and that he was impressed by him and his attitude... crazy how one week later and he doesn't even make the bench.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Bit harsh to blame a player for a 6-0 defeat when he wasn't even on the bench. Have you checked if he was injured because he was their motm in their last game...?
          Apparently they rested 6 players so assume he was one of the players rested but given he has not played much I would have thought they may have wanted to give him some game time so strange decisions all around for them whatever the intention was its backfired badly

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Why wasn't he on the bench?

Wasn't it only last week the new manager was saying that he was going to wipe the slate clean and give him a fresh start and that he was impressed by him and his attitude... crazy how one week later and he doesn't even make the bench.
            Lot can happen in a week..lots of training that can be missed by not turning up for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Lot can happen in a week..lots of training that can be missed by not turning up for instance.
              Or listening to whats being said... It could be anything?

Comment

Yeah let's keep bashing the bloke. Going by forest away I'd imagine half our team had been skipping training sessions
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That's true mate.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    sorry should have put a little ;0) after sentane lol!!
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Nuffield like me is a big fan of Adels ability he is only having a laugh
                      Sorry mate, joke went "woosh" over my head. I too am an Adel fan and get a bit touchy about so many people having a go at him. Another poster on another thread did actually respond to the 6-0 Fulham defeat by posting "and what happened to our saviour Adel...?"

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                        sorry should have put a little ;0) after sentane lol!!
                        No worries mate, my sense of humour failure, apologies...

Comment

no worries

Comment

He was rested along with Berbatov and Scotty Parker...he started the last 2 games and played well.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              He was rested along with Berbatov and Scotty Parker...he started the last 2 games and played well.
                              If Adel went to Leicester and played how we know he can you can say goodbye to 1 auto promotion spot

Comment

Working...
                              X