straight question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight question?

hitchcock or zamora? for me its gotta be hitchcock as zamora is finished imo! I knew straight away when that plank was starting up front for us last night that we were focked! Cant understand arry boys thinking on this one i really cant!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

this is a no brainer.

Comment

I get vertigo just thinking about this.

Comment

Arry must have been on the cooking sherry over christmas to even think about putting that crock in the team!

Comment

Hitchcock of course. But I'd even take Zesh R. back and play him upfront instead of Zamora.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            hitchcock or zamora? for me its gotta be hitchcock as zamora is finished imo! I knew straight away when that plank was starting up front for us last night that we were focked! Cant understand arry boys thinking on this one i really cant!
            Two totally different types of front man , you wouldn't chose a Hitchcock type to hold the ball up and you probably wouldnt chose Zamora to run in behind defenses or play on the shoulder of the back four.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Two totally different types of front man , you wouldn't chose a Hitchcock type to hold the ball up and you probably wouldnt chose Zamora to run in behind defenses or play on the shoulder of the back four.
              Mate zamora cant do any of the things you just stated, its like playing with ten men when that crock plays! so hitchcock all the way for me in fact id rather we put the kit man up front rather than bz! if he was horse they would have shot him by now, which brings me back to the question why did arry boy play him?

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                Mate zamora cant do any of the things you just stated, its like playing with ten men when that crock plays! so hitchcock all the way for me in fact id rather we put the kit man up front rather than bz! if he was horse they would have shot him by now, which brings me back to the question why did arry boy play him?
                Harry boy watches training day in day out, must have seen something in his work that he thought he could give him 60 mins or so, got to go with the boss mate its his job he'll live or die by his team selections

Comment

Hold the ball up? For whom?

In case you hadn't noticed mate, our midfield don't score goals...
                  Last edited by QPR Richard; 27-12-2013, 11:38 PM.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Harry boy watches training day in day out, must have seen something in his work that he thought he could give him 60 mins or so, got to go with the boss mate its his job he'll live or die by his team selections
                    Well if thats the case arry is a dead man walking because that was a very poor selection in my book.

Comment

Just making a statement to TF he needs to sign more players that's our Arry

Comment

if its arry making a statement its all wrong imo!

Comment

I wish he'd make a statement with at least a draw.

Comment

Not the first time harry has played devil's advocate to make a point

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Not the first time harry has played devil's advocate to make a point
                              thought old harry said zamora was key player for our promotion? Can't now say that he needs another striker

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Premier-League

Comment

Working...
                              X