FAO twranger.. a genuine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO twranger.. a genuine question

Hello tw, hope you had a great Christmas.

I just wanted to know (genuinely) do you ever get angry, sad, fed-up, excited, happy, frustrated etc etc?

What I am talking about are human emotions, you seem, especially when it comes to anything QPR devoid of emotion. My other genuine question is this;

how do you not get p- issed off when the team you love lets you down, or even feel a bit fed-up?

Please give me some tips, do you meditate, are you a Buddhist, how do you do it? This would really help me. I see managers at work who also are devoid of any emotion, they also seem to have a lack of realism about them.

Please share your tactics for me, I need some

Why didn't you PM him rather than have a public discussion and trying to embarrass the fella?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

anti depressants?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Why didn't you PM him rather than have a public discussion and trying to embarrass the fella?
        Why not, this is a genuine question which might help a lot of posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          anti depressants?
          No thanks, I'm looking for a way to not get emotional about my team without medication. That's why I'm asking tw for some tips.
          Last edited by Ed the Ball; 27-12-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Id like to see TW and Rebel R on the next episode of London Call In as studio guests. Make it happen Ian Taylor!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              Why not, this is a genuine question which might help a lot of posters on here.
              Look at your original post. You're asking for yourself, not board members. Just seems a bit childish to me and you're trying to take the gypsy's out of him.

Still, if it makes you happy....
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Ed, you have pm mate!!

Comment

TW has posted loads of times that rangers results doesnt mean as much to him as they do to others so he has been pretty much up front in that regard. Seems obvious that he doesnt understand the whole football thing and what it means to most fans. "More important things to worry about than football" is his normal response (and after reading some of his reviews on Amazon i suppose you can see where he is coming from )

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Thanks mate....exactly. PM sent to Ed in reply!

Comment

Uh oh, here we go again lol

Comment

When I was a kid and right into me mid 20s rangers losing would completely ruin everything for me,I'd be gutted. Nowadays what with the responsibilities of my family and providing for them,as much as I love my rangers I just can't get too morose about us losing. I don't love them any less,I just love me family more.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          Ed, you have pm mate!!
                          Thanks tw! That was a very honest reply.

I also apologise for making this public.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            When I was a kid and right into me mid 20s rangers losing would completely ruin everything for me,I'd be gutted. Nowadays what with the responsibilities of my family and providing for them,as much as I love my rangers I just can't get too morose about us losing. I don't love them any less,I just love me family more.
                            WARNING WARNING ,Sensible post alert ,WARNING WARNING ,sensible post alert !
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Uh oh, here we go again lol
                              Not at all Norths.... a fair question by ED I suppose, but one which requires PM's., which has been done by me.

Comment

Working...
                              X