return of amit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return of amit??

i haven't seen him near the ground yet this season, he was always visible and about...now the invisible man!!!

i hope he is not walking away...( like many fans, staying away) i hope it's just other business that needs attending...

wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he walked away.

Comment

he was sat next to gp yesterday

Comment

They may do.... maybe now he has realised that you can never make any money out of QPR

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          They may do.... maybe now he has realised that you can never make any money out of QPR
          if things were done right in the 1st place and promotion achieved then you could make money out of QPR.......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            if things were done right in the 1st place and promotion achieved then you could make money out of QPR.......
            A football club these days is a rich mans play thing and you shouldnt worry whether you make or loose money

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              A football club these days is a rich mans play thing and you shouldnt worry whether you make or loose money
              they are successful buisiness men...they won't want to lose money whether a play thing or not......if they were not worried about losing money they would be splashing the cash on a striker and left back.

Comment

saw him outside the ground yesterday

Comment

so did i, saw him on my way up loftus road after the game
                  QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

good if he's seen..he is usually visible, so great stuff....for me, he is the future, with the mittals....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      good if he's seen..he is usually visible, so great stuff....for me, he is the future, with the mittals....
                      forget investment he aint interested in that

i done this post weeks ago

in summary please keep up
                      Last edited by Receed R; 14-09-2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X