Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisse

Shame he left us as having seen this league close up again he would have walked it and could have formed a decent partnership with Austin

Agreed he would have been great in this league
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Don't agree at all - lazy selfish and past it with a poor attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        ...lazy selfish and past it with a poor attitude
        yep
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Shame he left us as having seen this league close up again he would have walked it and could have formed a decent partnership with Austin
          Talk about mr contradiction 2013. You slate adel about attitude and yes reap praise regarding cisse. The bloke is lazy and unfit. It would be like marking a tortoise during hibernation season. Terrible bloke like boswinga where we don't need him anywhere nearr our football club blokes a cancer
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Apparently he's got another new club or is close to joining one, that guy has only ever managed one season at a club before he gets bored! Shame, on his day he was deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Talk about mr contradiction 2013. You slate adel about attitude and yes reap praise regarding cisse. The bloke is lazy and unfit. It would be like marking a tortoise during hibernation season. Terrible bloke like boswinga where we don't need him anywhere nearr our football club blokes a cancer
              We need a goal scorer not a show pony. I personally never ever viewed Cisse as Lazy but accept you saw him that way (same way we differ on our views on Adel) he done his business in and around the box but as a forward that's what he is paid to do. Don't think you can tug him for fitness when you promote Mr Im too good to train and I weigh in above my fighting weight!!!

Just to clarify not sure where I have reaped praise, as you state, ive offered an opinion that he would have done well in this league; im not hanging out his a rse like you do with Adel

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Apparently he's got another new club or is close to joining one, that guy has only ever managed one season at a club before he gets bored! Shame, on his day he was deadly.
                Very similar to Adebayor in that sense you get two seasons out of him then it like they need pastures new

Comment

The way I see it players like Cisse, Remy and even Miller (goal against Leicester last championship season) thrive on the through ball to chase, without a playmaker like Tarrabt supplying I don't think any of the above would fit in to the set up we have now but it's always good to have that option to come off the bench when chasing the game even if it means long ball tactics .

Comment

some of these threads never cisse to amaze me!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Off to midnight mass but it's at 9pm I may burst into flames as I enter the church wish me luck

Comment

watch out for the vestal virgins westie!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          watch out for the vestal virgins westie!
                          Virgins in Acton???

You jest surely sir?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            yep
                            he dont mean you does he krillsie??

Comment

Thanks god he has gone. He only impresses in his first move to a new club then becomes useless.
                              Last edited by Yousef; 25-12-2013, 08:44 AM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X