No announcement yet.

Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what sort of turn out was the op expecting 730 on boxing day and the game is on tv!!!!!! oh yeah we are gonna get 3 thousand going to the aint we! jesus wept!(in keeping with the season)
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

i would go so far to say that anyone going on those coaches on Boxing day are a bit ...well.. sad

Comment

Must be even sadder as the wife booked hospitality and an overnight stay. Wouldn't be going otherwise for 7.30 ok. Don't you just hate sky

Comment

I will be on one of those coaches am I sad no I think its called supporting your team,which I have since I was 8 now 56) a lot of thin and a little thick.maybe you should actually congratulate the fans that are going instead of taking the p""",would like kron to know what away games you normally attend.to those who intend to watch on tv enjoy and hope those of us at the city ground enjoy us winning.as to kron 1664 I am partial to a pint of that myself and will enjoy a pint or 2 with the rest of the qpr fans at the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
            I will be on one of those coaches am I sad no I think its called supporting your team,which I have since I was 8 now 56) a lot of thin and a little thick.maybe you should actually congratulate the fans that are going instead of taking the p""",would like kron to know what away games you normally attend.to those who intend to watch on tv enjoy and hope those of us at the city ground enjoy us winning.as to kron 1664 I am partial to a pint of that myself and will enjoy a pint or 2 with the rest of the qpr fans at the ground.

Fair farking play to you. Hope the team show up too.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
              Fair play Rainham ,respect is due ( couldnt do a dry coach myself )
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                would love to see QPR finally win a game at the city ground
                I have a feeling we will win it just like we did it at Bolton and Leeds.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  i would go so far to say that anyone going on those coaches on Boxing day are a bit ...well.. sad
                  Not going on the coach prefer to make my own way but respect to anyone supporting their team, to be honest think its a little sad you feel a need to come out with comments such as that to get a reaction. As a poster above asked how many away games (or even home ones) do you attend?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    You & me both - I have turkey sandwiches to consume.
                    Shocking attitude, just think of it as a work day Matty and take a packed lunch !!

Comment

I have a funny feeling were going to get our first win at the City ground too so hopefully its a rewarding journey for those making the effort.

Im going to decide about 3ish boxing day if Im going or not. If the vibe in the house is s hitty then im out of there and will meet the other Rangers in the ground however it has been brought to my attention im never about boxing day as im at footie so with it being on the box its a good excuse to stay home

Comment

I'll be there, fly into the UK late on Christmas Eve, pick up the hire car then down to my mums for Christmas Day and a drive up to Nottingham on Boxing Day. Any lads from here going out on the lash in Nottingham after the game?
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 23-12-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I think it's sad that some can't even go on a dry coach. You can have a laugh without alcohol as well you know.

Comment

LSA coach for me which is a tenner so well done to them as the clubs offer for free travel only applied to the official coaches

Comment

Im another sad supporter going to this game on the coach.

Comment

Sod going all the way up there on boxing day evening just to watch mackie bag the winner..... u know it'll happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X