• Where was Benayoun?

Why wasn't he on the bench?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

not match fit yet

Comment

Done deal, work permit being processed

Comment

Has his permit. Wasn't fit. Hopefully in the squad for Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Why wasn't he on the bench?
          Give the bloke a chance to get match fit, hasn't played a competitive game in over 6 months and he is 33 so takes a bit more time.

Tbh it will be good to see him play, creative players do well in this league. I thought O'neil was wearing a blackpool shirt yesterday.
          I know I have slated the bloke and yes I did miss his wonder debut but come on enough is enough.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Harry talked about this in the Friday press conference. Benayoun's work permit has only just been approved and he wasn't allowed to play in any reserve fixtures until the permit was in place. As such he hasn't actually played any sort of football in over 6 months. I would imagine Harry will get a reserve game or 2 organised behind closed doors over the next week to give Yossi a run out!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 15-12-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Give the bloke a chance to get match fit, hasn't played a competitive game in over 6 months and he is 33 so takes a bit more time.

Tbh it will be good to see him play, creative players do well in this league. I thought O'neil was wearing a blackpool shirt yesterday.
              I know I have slated the bloke and yes I did miss his wonder debut but come on enough is enough.

Could it be that Benayoun is a type of player that OŽNeil has missed playing alongside? I just Wonder.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

He will take a bit to get to 100% but I hope to see him come off the bench next week for a first look at him - I reckon Niko might start next week after his last two substitute performances have impressed

Comment

Listen to Harry interview or read on the official site. He's not fit and staying back in London this weekend to work on his fitness.

Comment

A fit benayoun would be better than Oneil , Jenas, SWP, Hoilett IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Could it be that Benayoun is a type of player that OŽNeil has missed playing alongside? I just Wonder.
                      Pretty sure that O'Neil isn't the type of player Benayoun has missed playing alongside...

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        A fit benayoun would be better than Oneil , Jenas, SWP, Hoilett IMO
                        Agree with all except Hoilett.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Pretty sure that O'Neil isn't the type of player Benayoun has missed playing alongside...

Comment

Working...
                          X