Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai to Blackpool

Flew into Manchester early hours from
    The desert then over to Blackpool been here an hour already !

Can't wait !! First match since Barnsley at home

Ursssss

Result must of made it worth while, I take my hat off to you.

Comment

Shame you didn't bring any sunshine with you. If I were cold, you must have been frozen...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Shame you didn't bring any sunshine with you. If I were cold, you must have been frozen...
        Great day!!

We had a box in the end we scored both goals 10 Rs fans going nuts don't think the locals below appreciated us too much, very impressed with the facilities at Blackpool now big change over the last 10 years!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          Flew into Manchester early hours from
          The desert then over to Blackpool been here an hour already !

Can't wait !! First match since Barnsley at home

Ursssss
          Top lad
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Great day!!

We had a box in the end we scored both goals 10 Rs fans going nuts don't think the locals below appreciated us too much, very impressed with the facilities at Blackpool now big change over the last 10 years!
            Good for you. I had to tie a jumper over my head to keep out the wind....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Good for you. I had to tie a jumper over my head to keep out the wind....
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Great day!!

Thanks once again mate for the invite to your box and as you say it was great when we scored and all went mad upsetting the locals

Comment

Was there many chants of 'We're not going home...'

I've had some great away weekends in Blackpool and was gutted I couldn't make it at the weekend. One of my favorites was in their old away stand, we were winning comfortably and the guy came across the tannoy and said "Message to all the visiting supporters: Your coaches will be parked to the rear of your stand by the exit", and pretty much all the R's fans then broke out "We're not going home...". I remember Langley's hat-trick the next time around and then that was followed the bouncy temporary stand at the side which weren't fun cos it lashed it down pretty much all the game. I'm sure as we scored my mate was down the bottom and ran over to hug our goalscorer (can't remember who now) and the advertising board he was leaning against collapsed. It was hilarious!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X