No announcement yet.

QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it against the law to not agree with homosexuality???? my word what next? the death penalty for taking the **** out of a fat person?

Comment

• Originally posted by nige101uk View Post
      And what's wrong with being Gay? Mods I assume you're not going to let that slide?
      What do you suggest I do?...Ban him?...Leave him on here so people can judge him for what he is?...

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        As long as you know, I wasn't being serious.

That is the way to ruin the club. what i the children did not follow QPR, the fan base would dwindle with every generation until only a handful of oldies turn up to watch the team....playing in the park!
        Yer i know mate...i knew you wasnt serious and i get what your saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          25k new homes which i am sure TF will be hoping a high percentage of these will be using the venues shops/restaurants/cinemas/music venue etc and probably hopes to "convert" a percentage into new found rangers fans. Not exactly filling me with excitement tbh knowing that i might be sitting next to an ex-cockney red that has got fed up watching his beloved Manchester United on the box.
          TBH, I couldn't care less, as long as they were supporting QPR and paying their money to help fund a successful team on the pitch.

Did you know that Jim Gregory used to be a Fulham fan before he bought QPR and changed the club forever from a small tin pot 3rd divion side into one that grew into a top flight club with a stadium with four stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            What do you suggest I do?...Ban him?...Leave him on here so people can judge him for what he is?...
            lol hang me..i am a person that doesnt agree with homosexuality and think it is unnatural and made out to be a bit "cool to be gay" in TV and the media. Millions of others think the same but are shouted down by norbits who think everyone should think and feel the same as them. Too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              TBH, I couldn't care less, as long as they were supporting QPR and paying their money to help fund a successful team on the pitch.

Did you know that Jim Gregory used to be a Fulham fan before he bought QPR and changed the club forever from a small tin pot 3rd divion side into one that grew into a top flight club with a stadium with four stands.
              Its the way it will go i am sure and i will be gutted to leave Loftus Rd but i can understand loads of fans not minding all that much. Think it will take a while for it to sink in and for me to just accept it.

Comment

lol hang me..i am a person that doesnt agree with homosexuality and think it is unnatural and made out to be a bit "cool to be gay" in TV and the media. Millions of others think the same but are shouted down by norbits who think everyone should think and feel the same as them. Too bad.
                ...and this too:

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                its like your boy coming home and telling you he is queer. Definate wrong-un

Comment

Investing? that what you call last season? investing? looked like a complete cluster **** from here but there ya go different people different opinions. Been better this season since TF "changed"...lets hope he keeps it up eh?
                  Yes he made mistakes.

My point being they are not going to stop spending on the team as they won't want the new stadium in div 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Yes he made mistakes.

My point being they are not going to stop spending on the team as they won't want the new stadium in div 1.
                    true..which will be a good thing and tbf to TF he has changed a bit this season. Is that because he has taken a back seat due to us not being in the media attracting premiership or has he truly learnt a lesson in Football Chairmanship. Time will tell i guess.

Comment

• So Vblockranger turns the new stadium thread into gay bashing, quelle surprise. I think he has a gift that is the direct opposite of Midas touch. What happened to his recent self-imposed exile to another mysterious but obviously über-cool forum? His thread-hijacking seems like a cry for help to me, requesting assistance from mods with his emigration?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        So Vblockranger turns the new stadium thread into gay bashing, quelle surprise. I think he has a gift that is the direct opposite of Midas touch. What happened to his recent self-imposed exile to another mysterious but obviously über-cool forum? His thread-hijacking seems like a cry for help to me, requesting assistance from mods with his emigration?
                        What can i say? i am not a very PC person and still view Free Speech as exactly that...suppose i could be a sheep and just go along with the same views and opinions as the other sheeple...... Nah **** it ill have my own thanks. As for the other website...do you want me to post up a link? and remember you said i could post it:-). People shouldnt be afraid to speak their own mind and have their own views. I can understand message boards having rules to protect certain peoples sensibilities and i try not to break them. Gay bashing though? really? lol

Comment

What can i say? i am not a very PC person and still view Free Speech as exactly that...suppose i could be a sheep and just go along with the same views and opinions as the other sheeple...... Nah **** it ill have my own thanks. As for the other website...do you want me to post up a link? and remember you said i could post it:-). People shouldnt be afraid to speak their own mind and have their own views. I can understand message boards having rules to protect certain peoples sensibilities and i try not to break them. Gay bashing though? really? lol

I've got a shovel you can borrow mate to help you dig that hole

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

suppose i could be a sheep and just go along with the same views and opinions as the other sheeple......
                            ...or try evolving yours a little perhaps?

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            100%
                            Even if he were your own son, would he be a 'wrong-un' too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              I've got a shovel you can borrow mate to help you dig that hole

Comment

hah, yeah mate, its the people who have zero problem with others' sexuality that "think everyone should think and feel the same as them", sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X