No announcement yet.

wheres the t shirt thread gone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

richard branston started off flooging moody t shirts!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      your design is better than his was.....looks like you put in twice as much work...maybe 10 minutes?

did the guy really go off to another board and lift some other posters avatar "sex drugs and Stanley bowles"
      then up it to his shop and try to flog it here for £17......I assume he didn't ask the guy who made the avatar.
      the image was upped to his shop in the blink of an eye.....lots of work and creativity there I see

I think his next plan will be to release a book of teds poetry without telling him.....not sure what he will charge for that
      you can get that t shirt already on ebay for about £11 anyway .........
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        you can get that t shirt already on ebay for about £11 anyway .........
        Didn't do much market research did he !

Anyway what you doing looking at QPR shirts on Ebay ? I thought you only used it to buy young ladies used knickers ?
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

He was selling SEX, DRUGS and Stanley Bowles T-shirts in kids size as well. The Child protection people would've been right on that

Comment

Wasn't he on every other fans forum doing exactly the same, from Arsenal to Yeovil. Sex drugs and Andy Cole to Dwight York Man U striker where dreams are made of
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i'm planning a DJ cambell tee shirt if any one is interested....it only £30 grand

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                i'm planning a DJ cambell tee shirt if any one is interested....it only £30 grand
                Want a gamble play DJ Campbell
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Want a gamble play DJ Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    richard branston started off flooging moody t shirts!
                    How long after did he switch to making pickle?

Comment

Working...
                    X