Clear All

• Cook interview from Soccer AM

http://www.socceram.com/media/video/0,21631,,00.html

For those who don't have Sky like moi :(

Was that it Cait?

Comment

Yes it was.

Comment

...........oooh caity was it all over too quickly for you!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I know I give Cookie some stick but he does seem like a tops tops bloke.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

cookie comes across as a thoroughly decent chap.............still cant see him improving what we've got even if fit!!!

Comment

I wouldn't right him off just yet.

Last year the fans were on his case, I was one of them and thought he'll never be what he was, truth is that during the last few games of the season you could see the old Cookie coming back and was by far our better player.

Comment

i much prefered kierston wareing...yes indeedy!! and a west ham fan to boot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post

i havent been googling her at all today
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post

ooooh mama old hammer that is what i call a reel bethnal green princess..............massive earings and a bod built for pleasure!!

Comment

there was more
                      he said that his getting married next june 12th and he hopes england aren't playing that day ;D and about when ian holloway took them to ballet class

Comment

He also mentioned that both Bernie and Flab are always at the ground, why??? They don't seem to care about our lack of form or if they do they ain't putting their hands in their pockets.:(
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          cookie comes across as a thoroughly decent chap.............still cant see him improving what we've got even if fit!!!
                          Seriously? He is a quality player and would give his all for the club, remember when we were forced to sell him because of money problems? and he gave us his signing on fee? he would play for the shirt unlike some of our players in the team atm. He is also has the best cross out of all our wingers and yesterday that was something we were lacking

I hope that he gets back soon and can get back to full fitness so we can unleash his full potential :super_man:
                          Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 13-09-2009, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                            [/B]

Seriously? He is a quality player and would give his all for the club, remember when we were forced to sell him because of money problems? and he gave us his signing on fee? he would play for the shirt unlike some of our players in the team atm. He is also has the best cross out of all our wingers and yesterday that was something we were lacking

I hope that he gets back soon and can get back to full fitness so we can unleash his full potential :super_man:

thank you.............mrs cook

Comment

Working...
                            X