Leeds Derby and Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Derby and Reading

Could very well be Challengers for the title. MacCormack is scoring again for Leeds.
    Last edited by Shania; 04-12-2013, 09:45 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

McLaren doing a great job in Derby. Maybe four wins in a row after today's game.
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 04-12-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

,Agreed, and I thought Wigan would have started better than they obviously have. Grant Holt must be injured or something..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        ,Agreed, and I thought Wigan would have started better than they obviously have. Grant Holt must be injured or something..
        Their European campaign has done them in shania . Can honestly only see ourselves and leister for top two

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Their European campaign has done them in shania . Can honestly only see ourselves and leister for top two
          I hope you are right, Greg1882. I think they will lose Maloney in January aswell. He is quality.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

claptrap.........we'll f uck all those c ockeroaches
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I hope you are right, Greg1882. I think they will lose Maloney in January aswell. He is quality.
              Agreed . Very good player . Just don't see anyone else with the strength in depth that we have . Who else could pull the like of Phillips,jeanas and troaore off the bench at this level . It's ridiculous when you think about it

Comment

Dirty leeds.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882;1179 009
                  Agreed . Very good player . Just don't see anyone else with the strength in depth that we have . Who else could pull the like of Phillips,jeanas and troaore off the bench at this level . It's ridiculous when you think about it

Absolutely.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Leeds and Derby both 9 points behind + already beaten them both. Let them battle for that 4h play off spot

Comment

They dont rate Grant Holt as he sits on the bench everweek and gets 20 minutes at the end and Maloney has been ruled out through injury for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X