Lets face it..we're mugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets face it..we're mugs

last year we took prem prices on the base of hype and forked out double what some prem fans do to watch absolute sh1te.

we were suckered in again and forked out once more...

waste of frigging time - we aint going up and next year we'll be payin prem prices once again
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    last year we took prem prices on the base of hype and forked out double what some prem fans do to watch absolute sh1te.

we were suckered in again and forked out once more...

waste of frigging time - we aint going up and next year we'll be payin prem prices once again
    what for league 1 football...then yes we would be mugs..........

Comment

I really thought the flav was being coy, when he said were not going to spend big, I thought naa, a Millionaire two billionaires they want prem football so they can hobnob with the big nobs of football....even payed the extra for st's, well i'm well choked, and i wont be so foolish next season.

Be satisfied with QPR player and thats it.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        I really thought the flav was being coy, when he said were not going to spend big, I thought naa, a Millionaire two billionaires they want prem football so they can hobnob with the big nobs of football....even payed the extra for st's, well i'm well choked, and i wont be so foolish next season.

Be satisfied with QPR player and thats it.
        i didn't fall for the hype mate...hence the reason i have taken a year off....and got slated for it......but i am not going to pay for something that is destroying my club.......

Comment

I was going to do the same this season, but when they suppsidly payes 3.5 mill for fourlin, i thought allo their going for it...........so did i.........farkin ***** that i am.

Comment

I was going to do the same this season, but when they suppsidly payes 3.5 mill for fourlin, i thought allo their going for it...........so did i.........farkin ***** that i am.
            never even took notice of the 3.5 tag....would have been announced as the biggest transfer in clubs history...but wasn't....always look between the lines...specially with a load of del boys running the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              never even took notice of the 3.5 tag....would have been announced as the biggest transfer in clubs history...but wasn't....always look between the lines...specially with a load of del boys running the club.

They did put it up on the offy as a club record signing.:cry::devil:

Comment

They did put it up on the offy as a club record signing.:cry::devil:
                i must of missed that....many people were saying if it was a record signing why wasn't it announced that way.
                Think you will find if researched that sheron is still the record signing.

Comment

frustration at rangers is we had passion under holloway but hoof ball thirty yards in the sky; now we have nice pretty tippy tappy passing but no passion. is it impossible to have a bit of both? we used to manage it in the eighties and nineties - why not now?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    frustration at rangers is we had passion under holloway but hoof ball thirty yards in the sky; now we have nice pretty tippy tappy passing but no passion. is it impossible to have a bit of both? we used to manage it in the eighties and nineties - why not now?
                    because we had better managers back then....also we had players who played proper football instead of the pansy crap they play now....step overs my ####....play through the teams if you cannot go round them.....ballbreakers and plenty of them is needed in the team.
                    Good old fashioned centre forward who beats the defenders up all game long

Comment

Spin again........they should be brought to heel about misleading and lying to fans.

They def announced it as a club record signing, thats why i changed my mind and got a st even though i couln't really afford it.:bad_egg: silly me for being taken in.

Comment

in fairness scarlet they didnt, they said something like a deal worth 3.5m, they never said he actually cost that or that he was a record signing. but it was hype. he has some v nice touches but also plays some dodgy balls. not as talented as watson imo nor as committed at legs. prob better than parejo, but still has a lot to prove.

Comment

Working...
                        X