Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Charlie Austin got injured.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    The point is the constant moaning, last two seasons we were atrocious. In essence a poor League 1 team.
    This year we have done much better than expected (most expected mid table at most) and we've kept a tight financial budget with players coming in and off loading wasters. Summer wasn't about the luxury of getting in two players for every position, we were close to melt down.

What has been done to date is a miracle considering the mess we were in.

Arry has set us up to win by a goal as that to him is what he has at his disposal, it leaves us a risk of getting turned over like yesterday but it's been effective to us as we are not mid table.

Owners probably thought in summer give Arry a little cash as if as expected it was all doom then they could try to limit their losses, now come December we are unbelievably 3rd. I think we will get more cash spent in the window as we have a real possibility of getting promoted including a striker.

So no point in moaning now about cover, tactics or Arry etc etc we aren't getting slaughtered 4-0 as expected and are going toe to toe against all the teams we have met, which wasn't something I would say when our team walked off the pitch in May.
    Hallelujah,love reading your posts t block.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=kron-1664;1177718]I dread to think how we would cope. Take his goals out and our return is pathetic. Look at todays stats , pretty familiar , 17 shots 1 on target. Our midfielders have to start finding their shooting boots!

on a positive note Austin is a top drawer signing , much better i feel than Hooper.[/QUOTE

If Charlie gets injured? One word-F####D!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        i reckon we have the players in midfield who can score the goals , they need a rocket. Hoilett, SWP, Krancar, Phillips all need to chip in.
        Perhaps in theory they do, but Hoilett has scored 2, Barton 2, Kranjcar 1, Jenas 1, SWP Henry, O'Neil are still to get off the mark. There is also a lack of goals from the defenders.

Some teams get away with playing 1 up front i.e. Arsenal, Barcelona Real Madrid, but they have midfielders and defenders who often score goals.

Comment

if

if austin got injursed that could be the end of our promotion
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
            Exactly, without Benjamin Franklin we wouldn't have Xmas lights this year....
            Not that surprising that it didn't take long for this thread to become VERY relevant.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We've had striker problems for 3+ years now. I wonder when someone at the club will notice.

Comment

The idiot who went on about "moaning" probably feels very stupid now,I have been saying the same for months,while Austin was fit we needed another striker,now we need 2

Comment

you can still play with 1 little man (johnson) upfront. Just need the fella to move (unlike zamora).

Comment

Working...
                  X