Awful Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful Subs

Why did he change the team when we were most on top of Borough. How thick is Jim. He completley mucked up our rythm
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Buzsaky wasn't awful for me. He ran his socks off and was trying to create.

The other two well WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
      Buzsaky wasn't awful for me. He ran his socks off and was trying to create.

The other two well WTF
      Lost the ball a few times

saying that Hogan was AWFUL today
      Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Lost the ball a few times

saying that Hogan was AWFUL today
        Hogan is too lightweight and personally for me is more of a reserves player.

Comment

Sorry mate but i think you were at a different game. For me there was only ever going to be one team that was going to win that game, and it was never going to be us. If we brought on the Red October we wouldn't have won to day.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
            Sorry mate but i think you were at a different game. For me there was only ever going to be one team that was going to win that game, and it was never going to be us. If we brought on the Red October we wouldn't have won to day.
            First 20 mins of both halfs we were the better side. How you can say other amazes me
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
              Why did he change the team when we were most on top of Borough. How thick is Jim. He completley mucked up our rythm
              I agree that the subs seem to upset us more than improve us. Buzz looked good in the main but Rowly almost gave the game away.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hogan looked like a pub player, Buz was a different league when he came on. Rowly played incredibly deep and was poor, but guess has been injured. Odd decision to bring him on, wd rather have had the Pelican. He might not be v good but he might at least have tried to hold the ball up.

Comment

Working...
                X