Joey has broken hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey has broken hand

JB finished the game today and drove himself to hospital for treatment on a broken hand.Hope it's not too serious as he's been my MOM for several games now.

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    JB finished the game today and drove himself to hospital for treatment on a broken hand.Hope it's not too serious as he's been my MOM for several games now.
    That might explain why he was a bit off it today.

Still worked as hard as he has been doing, but his passing was terrible second half.

Hard to concentrate with cracked bones tbf

Comment

Is this right????

Comment

I've seen the pic. He was driving using the hand with bandage so I don't think it was broken rather than twsited. He should be ok.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          I've seen the pic. He was driving using the hand with bandage so I don't think it was broken rather than twsited. He should be ok.
          My grandad drove himself to hospital a couple of times with injuries like that. Once when he'd broken his wrist, and once when he lost his finger in a leather press. Second time he was holding the remains of his finger in his hand as he drove. He parked up outside the front of St Helier and they told him he couldn't park there, so he got back in, drove to the car park and walked back to emergency.

My grandad was a lot more of a man than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            My grandad drove himself to hospital a couple of times with injuries like that. Once when he'd broken his wrist, and once when he lost his finger in a leather press. Second time he was holding the remains of his finger in his hand as he drove. He parked up outside the front of St Helier and they told him he couldn't park there, so he got back in, drove to the car park and walked back to emergency.

My grandad was a lot more of a man than I am.
            Boy George is more of a man than you are. Only kidding
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Boy George is more of a man than you are. Only kidding

To be fair I'm a lot of man, just not good with pain. Don't like it much at all.

Also, listened to a couple of Boy George songs the other day. Forgotten what a voice that man had. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                JB finished the game today and drove himself to hospital for treatment on a broken hand.
                About 20 years ago I was one of the early Joiners in England to buy a portable compressor & nail gun ............

Shot a 4" nail I into my hand into my hand on a loft conversion and had to clear my tools away lock the job up and drive to Ealing hospital , same as Deeps Grandad had to park in the main car park .........

When I think back now, must have been radio rental changing gear with a nail sticking though me hand.
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

To be fair I'm a lot of man, just not good with pain. Don't like it much at all.

Also, listened to a couple of Boy George songs the other day. Forgotten what a voice that man had. Awesome.

Boy George is a chap.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    I don't think it was broken rather than twsited. He should be ok.
                    Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton: "Just a little break. All fixed now. No problems."

Comment

TBF its called multi tasking as I've seen loads of women driving and at the same time applying make up while texting on there mobile and singing along to the radio,seems you can drive with no hands needed....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton: "Just a little break. All fixed now. No problems."

Was hoping if nothing else might keep him off Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                        X