Where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we go from here?

Sack magilton....yet more money down the drain and we are back to square 1. Re-inforce the view of laughing stock that many see us already. I doubt many managers will touch us with a barge pole anyway.

Keep Magilton.....and hope that this lacklustre start will improve. That Madges tactics, team selection and managerial skills will improve.

I bet nearly 3 years ago when the hurrah started, you didnt expect this to be the situation come Sep 2009.

So, what is the solution?

What is the missing ingrediant?

Where do we go from here?

You simply can't keep sacking managers, he's had what 6 games ? he has to be given at least till Christmas or really the whole season to shape this side. The worrying thing is he does like to change sides a lot something i think most disagree with as you have no stability or understanding between players when the step over that white line.

Comment

The sacking of Dowie,who i rated,is coming back to haunt us.

Comment

Totally agree my dogfoodbrand friend,

We should still have Sousa imo, but thats another story.

So do you think keeping Madge as manager is going to help us progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
          Totally agree my dogfoodbrand friend,

We should still have Sousa imo, but thats another story.

So do you think keeping Madge as manager is going to help us progress?
          Sacking him now would seriously hinder any plans we have for a good season we have only played a handful of games there would be no trust in the board from players if he goes this quickly.

Comment

its simple what we do

1. Let the manager make the playing and personel decisions

2. Provide some funds for a decent Striker, Left and Right back.

3.Take this season to try and test the team.

4. Buy a couple of extra players in the Summer

5. Go for it next season

This will never happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              its simple what we do

1. Let the manager make the playing and personel decisions

2. Provide some funds for a decent Striker, Left and Right back.

3.Take this season to try and test the team.

4. Buy a couple of extra players in the Summer

5. Go for it next season

This will never happen though.
              Ok, so thats not going to happen. So what next?

Comment

Prob is we could be starting again in League one if our current form continues. Bigger question is why oh why did they appoint him in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                  Prob is we could be starting again in League one if our current form continues. Bigger question is why oh why did they appoint him in the first place
                  Totally agree, but whats done is done.

So where do we go from here?

Comment

Havnt a clue ... maybe go american style and bring in a defensive coach aswell :-) and a strikers coach and leave jim with either the midfilders or maybe better the goalies

Comment

Any other suggestions?

Im seriously interested. This club seems to be in a viscious circle and i need some hope that we can get out of it.

Comment

don't care what people say we have never replaced Holloway.........never been the same passion at the club since he went.

Comment

Funny thing is,

We won't get stuffed by Cardiff or Newcastle, because I think its a mental thing with our players.

Who we got this week?/

perteborough

Okay, we should be able to stroll around a nick a victory. Same, as the mentality against Blackpool
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Funny thing is,

We won't get stuffed by Cardiff or Newcastle, because I think its a mental thing with our players.

Who we got this week?/

perteborough

Okay, we should be able to stroll around a nick a victory. Same, as the mentality against Blackpool

our team is better than their results

and the fans pay for premiership football mate,,,,,something needs to change, personally i hope its flavio getting one in F1..him walking, the mittals buying him out and wacking some serious money at the squad..if that means booting magilton, well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

WE HAVE PAID FOR PROMOTION FOR 2 SEASONS RUNNING - IT MUST BE DELIVERED
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Funny thing is,

Who we got this week?/

perteborough

you would have thought with 3 1-1 draws against weaker opposition they would have learnt their lesson......too many individuals and not enough team players........

Comment

Working...
                              X