Steven Caulker.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
    Maybe they just want to play at that next level and test themselves. You don't know how his grandmother influenced his life maybe he was in Scotland every school holiday
    True, but if she was that influential then why would he represent England at any level let alone the senior team.... Not sure your argument holds much water let alone anything stronger that might have originated from North of the border that Granny might have been having a nip of....

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      England .... Scotland whats the difference both are shite and will never win anything!
      England have won the world cup,and qualify for most major tournaments.the jocks?big difference there in comparisons ,winners and losers
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I completely understand that "its 2013 and the world is multicultural" but surely there has to be a point where you commit yourself to a country and are not allowed to swap countries just so you can play at the next level.
        If not this will simply delete any type of patriotism and take the edge of all international tournament's.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Two more words Gator..Ryan Giggs.
          If he'd waited just a little longer he could have been ever present in the England set up, not that we've won anything during his international career but got to be better than Wales surely....
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            If he'd waited just a little longer he could have been ever present in the England set up, not that we've won anything during his international career but got to be better than Wales surely....
            This thing with Giggs had been brought up over the years time and again. He's Welsh. He's proud to play for Wales. Why would he want to abandon his country and play for another? He's said the same himself.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
              As Richard says, Giggs didn't feel it was necessary to bail on bis country unlike Hargreaves, Jonathan DeGuzman and several other Canadians! I am a tad hypocritical in my views as many of our National Team members were born elsewhere, none however were in the reckoning for their country of birth's national team! A great example of this is the legend, QPR's own Marc Bircham, he scored a goal for Canada before ever setting foot on this glorious land!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
              X