####myoldboots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ####myoldboots

didnt go today.took my boys advice and invested cost of match day with william hill to pay for newcastle trip .
    think i might invest the cost of newcastle tickets in jims demise
    cant keep losing surely??

askew bettings a mugs game,done me bollacks in paddy power today,take it you lost in billy hills as rangers have lost the one,but today does feel like a loss
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      askew bettings a mugs game,done me bollacks in paddy power today,take it you lost in billy hills as rangers have lost the one,but today does feel like a loss
      yeah they say you should never back your own team.
      but if i cant go i feel as if i have to back them,especially at home and to be honest they were a great price today.
      It just shows you that the bookies know best and that rangers are crap

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
        yeah they say you should never back your own team.
        but if i cant go i feel as if i have to back them,especially at home and to be honest they were a great price today.
        It just shows you that the bookies know best and that rangers are crap
        backed our boys for years but lately trying to avoid doing it,nearly done it today but went on a tenner acc on blackpool,wycombe and doncaster.doolally i know,a mate of mine convinced me to back lethal glaze in the 4.15 at ffos lar.just slipping out for a pint to slap the ****
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          backed our boys for years but lately trying to avoid doing it,nearly done it today but went on a tenner acc on blackpool,wycombe and doncaster.doolally i know,a mate of mine convinced me to back lethal glaze in the 4.15 at ffos lar.just slipping out for a pint to slap the ****
          haha arsenal have let me down for big bucks too

Comment

Working...
          X