Groupon/Bournemouth game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupon/Bournemouth game

For anyone who missed out on the £10 friends tickets for the Bournemouth game, Groupon are doing these for £14.50. Probably have to sign up though which is free I believe.

Embarrassing. Then we want a 30-40k stadium. Fulham mates are loving it

Comment

I don't get why we are doing these we sell out most of the time without them....

Comment

Don't think this is controlled by the club. I assume they've sold a bulk load of tickets to a marketing company and this is where they have ended up. Fact of the matter is not many R's will be interested in this game. Hardly gives you a semi let alone begin to make you moist. I bet though the away fixture will sell out instantly - Jolly up down in Bournemouth in April... Yes please!

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
        More fool you for befriending Tarquin, Jeremiah, Harold and Jacob. I've had the pleasure of meeting 3 people who claimed to be Fulham fans. Once I found out I simply walked off and was never to be seen by them again. Simply can't stand them.

Comment

Whole block z6 was gone in lower school when sale opened at 10am last Thursday when I logged on to get a few tickets for a tenner on the special 3 day deal so these tickets must be for groupon and now z5 sold out ,can't see any reason for club using groupon other than trying to attract new fans ? I don't like the idea of our allocation on open sale on groupon as why would a Bournemouth fan pay 25 quid for upstairs when they could pay 14.50 downstairs in same stand and before anyone rubbishes their support they took 1500 to forest which is a lot further than London . I don't think this has been thought through properly and is a touch embarrassing as we would get over 16 k for this game and 3 very valuable points are up for grabs. Does it say home fans only on groupon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
            Not this again!

Comment

Working...
            X