Dont pay wigan parking fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont pay wigan parking fine

not sure if anyone else got caught by this but traffic upto wigan last week was so bad we just parked in the retail park and legged it into the ground ... anyway after the match our car and a few others had been ticketed ... admin day today so decided ro pay fine and no web link which made me slightly suspicious so a google search reveals this .... http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=2348459

Save your hard earned lads ..... ill be ignoring mine !!!

Damn I wish I hadn't paid the £5 for match day parking 30 yards from the away end, with the choice of 600 odd spaces, 5 minutes before kick off now ........

Could of had a freebie !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I got a ticket at a ferry terminal aftwr my ticket slipped off the dash. Ticket was from a private firm so just ignored it. Only pay the pigs or council ones.

Comment

Took a PPC to small claims for pestering me with letters about a "fine" when they had absolutely no legal right to do so. Charged them for 15 min of my normal hourly rate for "administrating" every letter. Had a nice holiday to Malta on the back of the payout.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Damn I wish I hadn't paid the £5 for match day parking 30 yards from the away end, with the choice of 600 odd spaces, 5 minutes before kick off now ........

Could of had a freebie !
          Oi! You ain't got time to be on here you've got a house to finish!
          I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
            Oi! You ain't got time to be on here you've got a house to finish!
            Blimey even people on death row are allowed time on the pooper !

PS on coffee break now, should see me through to my half 8 finish
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
            X