Up and down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up and down

A massive massive IF I know, but if by some lucky virtue we do get promoted who would you like to be promoted with us and which 3 would you like to come down. Not who you think will go up/relegated but who you want it to be. For me I'd like Bournemouth and Blackpool to go up with us purely for the away days and Fulham, Stoke and Cardiv to come down as I detest them all equally
    Your choices please.......
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Agree with both your sides to come up with us and for the exact same reasons.

Fark me, come to think of it, agree with the same 3 to come down n all Well, short of saying Chelski & Liverpool as, although only theoretical, I'm keeping me answers half sensible
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Defo Derby after the nice message they put out for Faurlin today which was a nice touch. In a self harming kind of way I would say Millwall as I would love to see how the prem clubs would cope with them for a season

Going down is so simple Fulham, Norwich and Palace (would replace Palace with Chelsea but it would never happen)

Comment

I agree with West, think it will be them three for the drop this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          I agree with West, think it will be them three for the drop this year.
          My actual guesses and who will come down from the PL is Palace, Hull (still think they'll collapse ala Blackpool a few years back) and Stoke.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'd have Brighton and millwall to come up and Cardiff, Swansea and stoke to go down .

Comment

I would love Stoke to drop but think there are three worse sides

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                My actual guesses and who will come down from the PL is Palace, Hull (still think they'll collapse ala Blackpool a few years back) and Stoke.
                Hull will be alright this year.

Takes a while for the rot to set in whenever Bruce is managing a top flight club.

Comment

Up- Forest and Blackpool, Forest are a big club who should be back up there (as long as we're up there too!) and B'pool for the away day.

Down- Foolham, Stroke and Baadiff red dragonflies or whatever they're called now! Hate 'em all!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Norfolt, read the post again mate, it's who you WANT to come down not who you think will come down
                    Crown or White Hart Norf?
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

I was toying with both welsh clubs and fool ham, but Hughes is such a (unt I want them down so bad
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        I was toying with both welsh clubs and fool ham, but Hughes is such a (unt I want them down so bad
                        In the ideal world give me Norwich, Fulham and Palace this season and Cardiff, Swansea and Stoke the season after and I would have 24month stiffy

Comment

Norwich and Fulham, their fans took particular joy in our relegation, then Sunderland, coming up with us, Burnley and Forest
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Up Millwall for the mayhem in the Prem they'd cause

Watford nice & local for us & always a good day out

Charlton same reason & decent family club.

Down

Cardiff - scum

Norwich - annoying scum

Fulham - muggy annoying scum

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Up Millwall for the mayhem in the Prem they'd cause

Watford nice & local for us & always a good day out

Charlton same reason & decent family club.

Down

Cardiff - scum

Norwich - annoying scum

Fulham - muggy annoying scum
                              Are we not going up then!?
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X