Faurlin injury update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin injury update

Couldn't be more happy after we return to winning ways against Derby, however the injury to Ale Faurlin got me down again. He was playing really well and coming to his best form, now this happened. Anyone knows how serious it is?

think everybodys waiting for the news to come out, gutted for him

Comment

first i wish to say a great win against a top 10 team but we need some shooting practice on the training field next week. 17 shots with 4 on target is not acceptable.

now i really do feel sorry for ale and hope he recovers but at the same time im very glad the club has not renewed his contract which runs out at the end of the season.

if this is the same injury which kept him out for almost two years then its clear that he will never fully recover from it.

when his contract runs out it will be time to say goodbye me thinks.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
        think everybodys waiting for the news to come out, gutted for him
        This :(
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          first i wish to say a great win against a top 10 team but we need some shooting practice on the training field next week. 17 shots with 4 on target is not acceptable.

now i really do feel sorry for ale and hope he recovers but at the same time im very glad the club has not renewed his contract which runs out at the end of the season.

if this is the same injury which kept him out for almost two years then its clear that he will never fully recover from it.

when his contract runs out it will be time to say goodbye me thinks.
          Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Classy.
            i do my best
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              i do my best
              It is ashame as he needs to prove himself as he has not been the same since his injury a couple of years ago. The odd match he looks good but over the period he has been poor IMO.

Comment

He's going for a scan Monday on his left knee, this doesn't sound good at all , we may have just seen the last of the lad, what a shame!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

hope he's not too badly injured and would/could have been a very useful player this season but he's not the same player that showed potential a cple of seasons back. even if he recovers he is at the right level in this division and ain't prem class imo.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

our midfield is dwindling !! Hope its not what we fear.

Comment

Was right in front of me twisted his knee as he went in for the tackle. Looked in a lot of pain.

He does tackle a lot by kind of going in sideways and trying to hook the ball out with the heal of his boot so tackling that way is always going to leave you open to twisting the knee.

Shame as he had just got himself back in the team

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Classy.
                        Scumbag poster so no surprise

Comment

Looked very bad. His reaction and that of the players said it all. Am not him biggest fan, but I really feel for the boy. And today was his best performance since his injury. Here's hoping....

Comment

Had a good game. Let's hope it's not too bad

Comment

Disgusting hit man.

I'm gutted for Ale, genuinely guted. Was superb today, classy little player and I really hope it's not too serious but I think we could all see it was a bad one. Poor ba$trtd.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X