Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ref

Prob the worst I have seen this season

How he gave their goal was beyond me; there player was holding the player down all day long. And how that blond haired guy never got a yellow for the foul on Barton was unbelievable. It was the type of challenge if Barton does it the ref cant wait to get his card out.

I could go on and on very poor and he's a prem ref

he booked them more than us

Comment

That little runt Ward done three poor tackles one after the other and got nothing

Comment

1 word, w a n ke r

Comment

According to BBC London on the way home,the ref has recently been relegated from the Prem to the Championship because of recent decisions in high profile games.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Prob the worst I have seen this season

How he gave their goal was beyond me; there player was holding the player down all day long. And how that blond haired guy never got a yellow for the foul on Barton was unbelievable. It was the type of challenge if Barton does it the ref cant wait to get his card out.

I could go on and on very poor and he's a prem ref
            2nd half Phillips beat the left back and left back was pulling his shirt from nearly a metre away in front of the lino, who just watched. Phillips went down in the end and ref give a free kick.

Most refs have been poor this season. But that's prob because we get bad performing refs from the league above

Comment

I said to someone today that he was a ref last season when we played everton at home and he was pony then he was the same today so no suprise they slung him out the prem!!

Comment

was v poor , messed up a lot of big decisions . there goal was a foul i was up the other end of the ground and could see it .he let blondies foul go on barton and at times looked like he was going to lose the game

Comment

The worst ref at LR this season by some distance. Lost the game on more than one occasion. Should have clamped down on the persistent fouling by Derby much earlier and his decision making was very poor throughout. Just pleased that we got a win as he kept giving Derby free kicks towards the end for innocuous challenges.
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                  X